Board logo

标题: 《肖申克的救赎》经典台词The Shawshank Redemption [打印本页]

作者: chenyanping    时间: 2012-12-23 15:28     标题: 《肖申克的救赎》经典台词The Shawshank Redemption

Hey,I am free now ,so I come to go on my next brief introduction of The Shawshank Redemption . Although  I haven't watched this movie , I read much information about it from many places ,such as Sina Weibo .

It  is always recommended as the second best  among 100 most classical movies ,which  are selected from all over the world and voted their  orders by netizens of the IMDB(美国著名影评网站) .

Therefore, it's lines will be quite classical for us to chew many times .

By the way,the movie which ranks the first is The Godfather. Here I share the document of  <全球电影史上100部经典电影推荐>.Hope you will like!

《肖申克的救赎》

1I guess life comes down to a simple choice: get busy living orget busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

These walls are kind of funnylike that. First you hate them, and then you get used to them. Enough timepassed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。
这就是体制化。

Fear can hold you prisoner.Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can saveanother.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

、(On playing opera records in the prison
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don’tforget. Forget that there are place in the world that aren’t made out of stone thatthere’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’ttouch.
(
在监狱里放歌剧唱片
)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石
头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

5Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music.They can’t take that away from you.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

Red narrating: You could argue he’d done itto curry favorwith the guards. Or, maybe make a few friends among us. Me, I thinkhe did it just to feel normal again, if only for a short while.
你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

I have to remind myself that some birdsdon’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they flyaway, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. Does rejoice. Still, the place you livein is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss myfriend.
我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe thebest of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

9I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or holda thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, afree man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope Ican make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. Ihope the Pacificis as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望。

作者: tingroom    时间: 2012-12-24 16:54

这些电影都看完,英语一定很棒哦。
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2012-12-30 17:57

life comes down a simple choice
作者: tang24    时间: 2013-3-12 21:10

That's funny,thank you

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2