Board logo

标题: 高一英语听力 United1 speaking [打印本页]

作者: 静听花开    时间: 2010-4-6 09:34     标题: 高一英语听力 United1 speaking

speaking
I am 15 years old and I love football,I also like reading,especially the stories about people from other counties,I  dont not enjoy singing,nor do I  like computers ,I think that work is terrible.
Hi ,I am Ann,I am 16 and I like dancing and computers ,I also like rock music,I hate hiking and not like classical music ,I  do not enjoy reading too much.
I am 14 years old and I love skiing,other favorate hobbies are reading and singing,I do not like hiking, I think rock music is too loud,and I think football is boring .
I am from australia,I am 15 and Iam fond of singing, and I sing a lot,when I was not singing ,I listen rock music and use my computo,I dont like football and I think that classical music is terrible ,I hate dancing .
My name is sara,and I am 14 years old ,my interest is play football and singing songs ,I think that rock music is terrible ,and I dont like dancing , I do not like computer either.
Hi ,there ,I am Joe,I really like computers ,I soft all the time and I like computer games ,I do not enjoy football and I hate hiking ,rock music is ok ,and so is skiing .
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-4-7 11:23

hey,welcome to join us,i hope you can realize your dream here. 1# 静听花开

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2