Board logo

标题: 4月22日听写练习:给承包商打电话 [打印本页]

作者: beiju    时间: 2010-4-22 15:16     标题: 4月22日听写练习:给承包商打电话

try to listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:我这三天一直在找你!
B:对不起,勃朗特先生,上星期我上工地了。
A:哦,我需要知道医疗中心工程的规格要求。我们两个月内就要动工了。
B:我明白,先生。我明天上午去和您谈这个问题,如果您方便的话。

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0422.mp3[/ra]
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-4-22 20:05

A: I've been trying to reach you for the last three days!
B: I'm sorry, Mr. I managed site for the last week.
A: Well, I need to know the specifics about the medical center project. We 'll start doing within two months.
B: I understand, sir. I 'll come by tomorrow morning to talk about it, if that's all right.
作者: FuturePioneer    时间: 2010-4-22 21:16

A: I've been trying to reach you for the last 3 days!
B: I'm sorry, Mr. Bront, I've been out on my site for the last week.
A: Well, I need to know the specifics about the medical center project. We'll start building in the under 2 months.
B: I understand, sir. I 'll come back tomorrow morning to talk to you about it, if that's all right.
作者: daisydeng    时间: 2010-4-24 21:31

A:I have been trying to research you  for the last 3 days.
B:I'm sorry, Bronte. I was on the site last week.
A:Well, I need to know the specific about the medical center project, we'll start building in the under 2 months.
B:I understand, sir. I'll come back tomorrow morning to talk to you about if, if...
作者: BLU287    时间: 2010-4-25 19:29

A I have been triying to reach you for the  last three days.
B I am sorry, Mr Bronte, I been not on the sit for the last week,
A.well , I need to know the specifices about medica center project, we start the building in under two month.
B. I understand, sir, I will come back tomorrow morning to talk with you about it, if that is all right
作者: bennycyb    时间: 2010-4-25 22:45

A:I have been trying to reach you for the last 3 days.
B:I'm sorry Mr Bronte. I've been out on the site for the last week.
A:Well, I need to know the specifics about the medical center project. We start building in under 2 months.
B:I understand sir. I'll come by tomorrow morning to talk to you about this if that's allowed.
作者: bleubird    时间: 2010-4-26 12:15

A: I have been trying to reach you for the last three days.
B: I'm sorry, Mr. Bronte. I've been on the site for the last week.
A: Well, I need to know the specifics about the medical center project. We start the building in under two months.
B: I understand, Sir. I'll come back tomorrow morning to talk to you about it, if that's all right.
作者: 想飞的鱼    时间: 2010-4-26 13:39

A、I have been trying to reach you for the last three days.
B、I'm sorry,Mr Brown.I have been in suit for last week.
A:Well,I need to know the specifices of the medical center project.We start building in under two months.
B:I understand sir,I'll come back tomorrow morning to talk to you about it,if it's allowed.
作者: 小华    时间: 2010-4-28 11:45

A: I've been trying to reach you for the last three days!
B: I'm sorry, Mr.bronte. I been out  for work place the last week.
A: Well, I need to know the specifics about the medical center project. We 'll start doing within two months.
B: I understand, sir. I 'll come by tomorrow morning to talk about it, if that's all right.
作者: comi    时间: 2010-4-29 14:34

A:I have been trying to reach you for the last three days
B:I'm sorry,Mr.Brown.I'm been on outside last week
A:Well I need you knowthe specifics about the medical centre project we'll  start doing within two mouths
B:I'm understand,sir.I'll come back tomorrow morning and talk to about it if it allows.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2