Board logo

标题: 4月26日听写练习:call from your horse [打印本页]

作者: justtt    时间: 2010-4-26 15:41     标题: 4月26日听写练习:call from your horse

本帖最后由 justtt 于 2010-4-26 04:27 PM 编辑

try to listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.
                       20 scores/回复

[ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0426.mp3[/ra]
作者: FuturePioneer    时间: 2010-4-26 20:16

Your Horse Called

A guy's reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan."Yes? But what was that for?" She says:" I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized." He says:" Jes! Honey, Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on." She shrugs, walks away. 3 days later, he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan. "Yes, what was that for?" She answers:" Your horse called."
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-4-26 22:00

Your Horse Called

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan."Yes? But what was that for?" She says:" I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized." He says:" Jes! Honey, Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on." She shrugs, walks away. 3 days later, he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan. "Yes, what was that for?" She answers:" Your horse called."
作者: daisydeng    时间: 2010-4-26 23:05

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan. "Yes, but what was that for?" she says: I find a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized." He says:"Jes! Hoeny, Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on." She shrugs, walks away. 3 days later, he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan. "Yes, what was that for?" she answers:"Your horse called."
作者: melvin    时间: 2010-4-27 07:51

Your Horse Called

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan."Yes? But what was that for?" She says:" I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized." He says:" Jes! Honey, Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on." She shrugs, walks away. 3 days later, he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan. "Yes, what was that for?" She answers:" Your horse called."
作者: yanqin200833    时间: 2010-4-27 16:09

I can not hear. I am sorry.
作者: 想飞的鱼    时间: 2010-4-27 17:09

A guy's reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan."Yes? But what was that for?" She says:" I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized." He says:" Jes! Honey, Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on." She shrugs, walks away. 3 days later, he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan. "Yes, what was that for?" She answers:" Your horse called."
作者: lclalice    时间: 2010-4-27 22:22

A guy's reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan."Yes?But what was that for?"She says:"I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized."He says:"Jes!Honey,Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on."She shrugs,walks away.3 days later,he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him,and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan."Yes,what was that for?"She answers:"Your horse called."

The man is a cheat.
作者: 小华    时间: 2010-4-28 12:01

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan."Yes, But what was that for?" She says:" I found a piece of paper in your pocket with Batty Sue recognized." He says:" Jes! Honey, Batty Sue was the name of horse I bet on." She shrugs, walks away. 3 days later, he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him, and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan. "Yes, what was that for?" She answers:" Your horse called."
作者: hero1s_LF    时间: 2010-4-29 15:40

A guy is reading his paper where his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a flying pan .yes ,but what was that for ?she says:'I found a piece of paper in your pocket with BattySue recognized.'He says:'jes,honey,Batty Sue was the name of horse i bet on .'She shrugs,walks away,3days later,he is reading his paper when she walks up behind him,and smacks him on the back of head again with the frying pan.yes what wast that for ?She answers:'Your horse called'
作者: 当时的月亮    时间: 2010-6-3 17:30

I can't write a word.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2