Board logo

标题: Hey guys and girls, this is lena from Beijing [打印本页]

作者: sunrose    时间: 2013-5-27 10:45     标题: Hey guys and girls, this is lena from Beijing

hi the members , this is lena, 26 years young, 166 in height and 50kg in weight, living and working in beijing , my hometown is in henan province,  near from shandong and hebei. i had my college in Luoyang city which is  located in central Henan. I am now working in a tea company ,in the marketing and enterprise developing department. The company enjoys a good fame and is popular in our country, i am in charge of managing the chain stores goes well and to help new partners operating their shops.
   I enjoy music and dancing a lot, goes to bars in houhai sometimes.gatherings makes me happy,talking with my friends and teachers benefits me a lot. I love tea so much and since graduated i have been worked in this field and all the past three years i  do have got a lot from this fields. i am grateful.
   i would describe myself as modest, kind and diligent.and i am alone, maybe one of the members in this website would be my gentleman lol......
  i love all the things about tea culture, traditional paintings ,modern oil paintings, calligraph,though i can't draw myself, i enjoy appreciating the works and masterpieces could really made me exciting.i think Lengjun is a really talent in this field.
  i want to be a member of the language experts.i wish i could make the goal of getting catti 2 this year accomplished.thank you so much.sincerely hope i will be your friend.
作者: sunrose    时间: 2013-5-27 10:46

my qq no. is 837099412..lol  
作者: kobe    时间: 2013-5-27 19:40

Nice to meet you!
作者: Zhanguoru    时间: 2013-6-7 14:36

Nice to meet you.
作者: shanyuekun    时间: 2013-6-7 15:37

hello! lena. I'm very glad to meet you here. Trom your self-introduction, i know you are good at english. you are working in a tea company as a director in the marketing and enterprise developing department. I wonder whether you are in charge of the marketing abroad. I believe you are a excellent director.I hope you can find a real friend here.
作者: luwenjing    时间: 2013-6-13 22:11

I want to learn from you!you are very good!
作者: snow_cf    时间: 2013-7-9 11:11

Nice to meet you.
作者: zyhlq_2012    时间: 2013-7-10 08:24

本帖最后由 zyhlq_2012 于 2013-7-10 08:29 编辑

Pleased to meet you. Wish become your friend!
Happy every day!
作者: bing_zhou7    时间: 2013-7-22 13:30

glad to see you .
作者: anlakusa    时间: 2013-8-25 11:39

hello,i am glad to meet you~!I am a new fresh fish~!haha.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2