Board logo

标题: Man with 22 Kids by 14 Women Lost Count But Loves All 18 Kids, 17 Women [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-6-12 08:35     标题: Man with 22 Kids by 14 Women Lost Count But Loves All 18 Kids, 17 Women

[attach]17451[/attach]

A Tennessee man who has already fathered 22 kids by 14 different women in his 33 short years on earth has been taken to court by those 14 different women in an effort to get him to cough up the tens of thousands of dollars he owes in unpaid child support for those 22 kids.

"I was young and ambitious and I love women," Orlando Shaw told the local CBS affiliate. "You can't knock no man for loving women."

Speaking outside a Nashville courthouse this week, Shaw, who has long ago lost count of his offspring (or as he calls them, "siblings"), says he loves every one of his "roughly" 18 children and the 17 women who gave birth to them, even though he is a little low on liquid funds at the present time.

He does have a plan, though: "I play the hell out of the Tennessee lottery," he told NewsChannel5.

He should probably have a backup plan, just in case: Magistrate Scott Rosenberg says Shaw needs about three or four full-time jobs to "to even come close to paying the child support he owes."

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-6-12 08:35

回复 1# kobe

VIDEO : Link
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2013-6-12 20:56

wow
作者: 红星帝国    时间: 2013-6-16 17:52

Oh my dear god~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2