Board logo

标题: The final exam [打印本页]

作者: 霖铃    时间: 2013-7-5 22:12     标题: The final exam

本帖最后由 霖铃 于 2013-7-5 22:16 编辑

Following is my  thoughts    when I was taking the  final  exams From 7,3 to 7,5.

The first Day
8:00- 9:30 physics —— Don't make any wrong count !      不要计算错误
10: 00- 12:00 Chinese —— Destiny  is in the pen !           命运掌握在笔中
Afternoon
2:  30- 4:00 Politics —— Believe in yourself that you can do !   相信自己一定能行

The second day
8:00- 9:30 History —— How much pay decide how much harvest!     多少付出多少收获
10: 00- 11:30 Geography —— Regardless of the outcome, the process is the most important! 不管结果如何,过程最重要
Afternoon
2:  30- 4:30 Maths —— Love maths,and treat it as your lover, make sure I can do  elementary exercises well !爱数学,把它当做爱人,确信我能把基础题全作对。

The third day
8:00- 9:30 Chemistry —— Success is based on peacetime !成功在于平时的积累
10: 00- 11:30 Organisms ——  Try my best , use what you learn!        尽我所能,学以致用
Afternoon
2:  30- 4:30 English —— The nine-tailed fox's lastest life is also used to combat. 九尾狐的最后一条命也是用来博的!

sometimes you may be afraid of taking exams, but if change your attitude like me ,changing frightened to brave, unbelievable to believable, you'll relax yourself , freshing your mind, and centralize on your paper, everything will change.
I use this way , writing my thoughts on the scratch  paper to remind me of don't feel afraid and try my best,and also believe in myself.  I think it's useful for me since I am not a very  confident girl before ..

Before the exam, I always think that I am a bad memory  people, but now, I feel I also can do the best as long as I  try it.  Therefore, confidence is always the most important for a people to succeed

作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2013-7-7 08:50

you are going out your way for us

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2