Board logo

标题: me , an active girl [打印本页]

作者: tinkle    时间: 2013-8-10 16:07     标题: me , an active girl

hello everybody ! I am a young girl who have just graduated from high school . Though the University Entrance Exam is not the best one of all the exams i have taken ,i am admitted into a university in Beijing at last.
To be honest , i don't like reading books.Sometimes i prefer to watching tv all day.I kown it's not beneficial to me ,especially my eyes.But it has been a practice.Among all the books ,i like English books most.Beacause i was brought into contact with English at an early age.
I like sports ,too,especially football .If you are also a football fan ,i am glad to tell you that i am a big fan of FC Bayern .
I am looking forward to being friends with you.
作者: nache    时间: 2013-8-13 12:49

It's good for you as an English fan. I am not interested in English until I graduated from Japan. Compared to me, you are early. I love to watch football game as well. Good to exchange thoughts here with you guys.
作者: tinkle    时间: 2013-8-15 12:36

Japan? That is very good. I hope to talk with you usually. Ok?
作者: nache    时间: 2013-8-15 14:40

My pleasure. You can add my QQ: 2506200161
You like Japan?
作者: tinkle    时间: 2013-8-15 16:48

No ,i do not like Japan.But i am surprised that you ever studied in the foreign country.Can i kown whether you have a football team that you like?
作者: kobe    时间: 2013-8-15 23:50

BEIJING is a great city
作者: nache    时间: 2013-8-16 10:47

I see.
I love Manchester United, however, David Beckham has finished his storied soccer career and join movie actions.
You play soccer?
作者: tinkle    时间: 2013-9-3 10:12

Of course not. I am a girl.But i love to watch soccer games.And my favourite soccer team is  Bayern .
作者: nache    时间: 2013-9-5 10:55

I see. Nowadays more and more girls start to play soccer any way. Why do you love to watch Bayern? Is there anyone you like belong to that club?
作者: tang24    时间: 2013-9-21 20:38

That's funny thanks for sh

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2