Board logo

标题: how did U spebd Ur Labour Day? [打印本页]

作者: pinkie    时间: 2010-5-4 12:44     标题: how did U spebd Ur Labour Day?

Hi!The Labour Day has passed.How's Ur holiday?How did U spend Ur Labour Day?Willing to show Ur holiday's story to us?
作者: pinkie    时间: 2010-5-4 13:24

I'd like to show my holiday's story  to U.Most of my vacation time in the car.On first day, took trian home.On second day,took trian to Guangdong.On  third day,I'm so tired.Sleep in dormitory. I think my holiday was wasted.
作者: fire1128    时间: 2010-5-4 17:32

2# pinkie
so do I,but I enjoy it.Because I saw my parents and grandparents ,and they are all good .
作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-5-5 00:35

In the past, I thought holiday was good and always not long enough. But I spend most of the time at home during three days. In fact, it was a very boring holiday for me.
作者: comi    时间: 2010-5-5 16:58

During the Labour day,guangzhou's weather is too hot to go out.Almost time I stayed at home and watched TV.The time goes fast,my vocation is end up.I hate the summer ,it's so hot and make me irritable.
作者: sweet.lan    时间: 2010-5-6 16:49

My May day should be dull. The 1st day ,I did a lots houseworks; the 2nd day ,I went to beauty salon to do facial, at the last day, I went on doing houseworks due to many friends of my monther visited to my home, I had to entertain them. After they finished their dinner, the time was nearly 9pm..sighing, how poor I am!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2