Board logo

标题: Gloria is coming [打印本页]

作者: 朝耀    时间: 2013-9-19 14:57     标题: Gloria is coming

Hi, I'm your new friends from Grade 3 in a senior high school.
I'm sure it will be a very busy and tough year for me but I do believe I can achieve my goal.
  There is a strong thirst in my heart to visit Britain since i was a little girl. However, i'm a bit lazy so that i am not good at English. I think i can make a great progress here.
  I want to see the castles in Britain where the ancient noble lived; i want to explore the story about the powerful wizard Merlin and King Arthur; i want to visit the college that many wise men came from; i want to enjoy the sight of Hogwards.
  I love TV series and Sherlock and Merlin are my favourate. Is there anybody likes them either?
PS. I'm busy with my school work so that i can only use my computer in the long holiday.

作者: kobe    时间: 2013-9-19 17:13

The high school students are working hard to get well prepared for the forthcoming entrance examination .

You gotta work harder than ever before, if you want to pass.
作者: lihaixia1992    时间: 2013-9-21 10:29

your English is very good!!!I believe your dream will come true one day!so come on!!!
作者: 朝耀    时间: 2013-10-1 13:33

回复 3# lihaixia1992

Thank you~! I found that I had made some mistakes as soon as i hand in my introduction. I'm poor in expressing myself and i wish i would improve my skills gradually.   I only have 3 days to finish my homework, go over my notes,and prepare for the coming exams before i return to school.God bless me!
作者: 朝耀    时间: 2013-10-1 13:44

回复 2# kobe
  I'll make the best of everything to achieve my goals. I would appreciate it if you correct my words and give me some suggestions. Could you give me a favor? I'm not certain about the emotion in some words, thus if i use some words which is not proper, please forgive me.
作者: joeee    时间: 2013-10-3 19:19

you make me ashame
作者: tang24    时间: 2013-10-11 22:08

Good enough and keep practicing your English

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2