Board logo

标题: Introduce Myself [打印本页]

作者: xinbl    时间: 2010-5-9 11:32     标题: Introduce Myself

Hello, everyone. I am very glad to introduce myself to every in the class of TingRoom. My Chinese name is Xin BL and my English name is Scott. Born in 1985, I am a post-graduate now and am studying in SCUT in Guangzhou. This is the second year of my 3-year life for pursuiting for the Master's Degree, and in the autumn of this year, it's my time to find job. My friends told me that I'd to get some special certificates to be unique in the  job candidates. So I made the decision to take part in the TOEIC tests in August this year. During the years I studied for the Mater's Degree, I didn't have much time to learn English, so find a good forum to learn together is a good choice. Fortunately, I got the TingRoom in the internet. I believe it's one of the best forum I have ever encountered and I wish every enrolled here could achieve their aspiration to learn English well.
Thank you!
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-5-10 13:27

hi,welcome to join us,it is our attitude and ability that makes all the difference when looking for a job.so try to improve yourself at first. 1# xinbl

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2