Board logo

标题: Introduce myself [打印本页]

作者: shaoming    时间: 2010-5-14 12:50     标题: Introduce myself

本帖最后由 shaoming 于 2010-5-14 12:55 PM 编辑

Hello everyone, I'm a software engineer of hainan airline company. I have graduate from high school about four years. My hometown is in a mountain era, and it's very poor. I was born in a small village. The economic condition of my home is
not very well. So, when i was a young boy I hope that one day my home can become reach. As a result, I study very hard. And i enter the high school smoothly. Now, I can earn money to change the economic conditions of my home.
    Thank you read my article. I knew my English is not very well. I need to make more efforts on English learning. And I hope to make frends with the English lovers, we can improve our English level together.
作者: halo    时间: 2010-5-15 09:32

you must be the honor of your family,and i am really glad to see that you realize your dream by your own effort,now you have grown up to be a great man to feed your family. 1# shaoming
作者: chp1    时间: 2010-5-15 14:32

you are a very good boy! As well as you want it ,finally you can do your dream !
作者: 英语虫子    时间: 2010-5-16 21:49

Up LZ, hope that LZ change self's life condition, have own big house, cool car, and very nice wife.  To greeting all people who are hard-working.........
作者: joezhang    时间: 2010-5-18 10:40

That's the general trial for some guys, of cause, i like that and greet all people who are walking........
作者: Emily97    时间: 2010-5-20 08:04

GOOD MORNING
作者: English菜    时间: 2010-5-20 10:50

Hi! boy, your profile stood out to me, so i decided to take a look at your profile and well, i liked what I saw..they call me English菜,my English is so-so,I am a network engineer, and hope to hear from you soon!
作者: maoxiaoli    时间: 2010-5-20 19:13

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2