Board logo

标题: 大家都来说英语:Describe something you bought but seldom use it [打印本页]

作者: yoyo530521    时间: 2010-5-15 18:18     标题: 大家都来说英语:Describe something you bought but seldom use it

You should say:

what it is (was)

where you got it from

and explain why you have not used it very often.
作者: antoniokame    时间: 2010-5-15 20:28

At International Labour Day, i bought one new TV and one TV cabinet. But till now i haven't open it and watch anything.
Every evening I use the computer to watch drama, read news and play the games.TV now is just a decoration for me.
作者: lulugongzhu    时间: 2010-5-18 09:05

I bought a music player when I am at school.But now I have seldom listen to it since I left my school.I usually listen to the celephone and the computer now.
作者: Eeassy    时间: 2010-5-18 10:57

本帖最后由 Eeassy 于 2010-5-18 11:40 AM 编辑

The firstday I come to university, I bought an electronic dictionary for enlish study.But till now I don't use it often, because when i read a book, I find unkown words through my phone dictionary, when i read a E-book , I find unkown words through Internet dictionary.Today, people going out with computers and cell phones,  electronic dictionary carrys  inconvenient.
作者: nancyxu    时间: 2010-5-18 10:57

That day ,i bought a shirt ,but till now i didn't dress it .cos i dont know why at  the shop it is nice .At home ,i think it is not suit to me .i think many people did it as like me .Do u agree of me ?
作者: yoyo530521    时间: 2010-8-27 19:21

回复 5# nancyxu

sometimes i do the same thing with you, the shop assistant always say that this XXX suits you very well.

this XXX is made foryou. Your are so beautiful/handsome on this dresss.

we lost our judgement by those flattery.
作者: zzasdsun    时间: 2010-9-16 19:21

为了积分,为了积分,我顶楼主的................................

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2