Board logo

标题: Congratulation, Leehom Wang . [打印本页]

作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2013-12-3 10:34     标题: Congratulation, Leehom Wang .

王力宏微博:

这几年你们在微博上最多留言是 “赶快找到你的 Forever Love”.  我很幸运遇到了一个可以牵手,共度未来 的女孩子。 因为她不是娱乐圈人,所以你们还不认识她,但我也不希望你们从别的管道认识。 她的名字是李靓(jing) 蕾,今年27岁,目前在哥伦比亚读研究所,王爸爸妈妈都很喜欢她,希望你们也是。

Chinese-American singer-songwriter Leehom Wang for the first time disclosed that he has a girlfriend.The superstar said in his micro blog today that his girlfriend is named Li Jinglei, is 27 years old, and studies in Columbia."I have been very lucky to meet a girl who I can hold hands with and who can enjoy a future with me. She's not a person in showbiz, so you won't know her. And I don't want you to know her by other means… My dad and mom love her, I hope you will love her too," Wang said.The 37-year-old singer also uploaded a photo of him and his girlfriend.Wang is currently based in Taiwan. He was formally trained at the Eastman School of Music, Williams College and the Berklee College of Music, his musical style is known for fusing Chinese elements, such as Beijing opera, with hip-hop and R&B. He has also acted in several popular films, including Ang Lee's "Lust, Caution" and Jackie Chan's "Little Big Soldier."

作者: sunny萝卜    时间: 2013-12-3 10:36

[attach]18419[/attach]
作者: 簿子酒    时间: 2013-12-3 13:45

congratulation,anyway
作者: kobe    时间: 2013-12-3 21:45

So sweet!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2