Board logo

标题: 英语听力选择填空题(中级):Haven't We Met Before? [打印本页]

作者: tingroom    时间: 2014-3-31 11:44     标题: 英语听力选择填空题(中级):Haven't We Met Before?

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/xuanze/small.mp3[/audio]
1. Where did the man and woman first meet?
A. at a party
B. at school
C. at a friend's house

2. What is the woman's name?
A. Sharon
B. Susan
C. Sherry

3. In what field is the woman majoring?
A. engineering
B. computer science
C. education

4. What major is the man considering most at this time?
A. international business
B. accounting
C. marketing

5. Do you think the woman is interested in going out with the man?
A. yes
B. no

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: tingroom    时间: 2014-3-31 11:46     标题: 单词填空

Man: Hi. Uh, haven't we met before? You look so (1).

Woman: Yeah. We met on campus last week, and you asked me the same question.

Man: Oh really? I'm really sorry, but I'm (2) with names. But, but, but . . . Let me guess. It's Sherry, right?

Woman: No, but you got the first letter right.

Man: I know, I know. It's on the tip of my tongue. Uh, wait. uh, Sandy, Susan. [Nope. So, was I that (3)?] Wait, wait. It's Sharon.

Woman: You got it . . . and only on the fourth try.

Man: So, well, Sh . . ., I mean Sharon. How are you?

Woman: Not bad. And what was your name?

Man: It's Ben, but everyone calls me B.J. And, uh, what do you do, Sh . . . Sharon?

Woman: I'm a graduate student (4) in TESL.

Man: TESL? What's that?

Woman: It stands for teaching English as a second language. I want to teach English to non-native speakers (5).

Man: Oh, yeah. I'm pretty good at that English grammar. You know, verbs and adjectives, and uh . . . Hey, that's sound really exciting. And do you need some type of specific (6) or experience to do that? I mean could I do something like that?

Woman: Well, most employers overseas are looking for someone who has at least a Bachelor's degree and one or two years of experience. [Oh!] And what do you do? Are you a student on campus?

Man: Yeah, but, uh . . . I guess I'm mulling over the idea of going into (7) or international business, but I guess I'm (8) now towards a degree in marketing.

Woman: Oh, uh, . . . Well, I have to run. I have a (9)in ten minutes.

Man: Okay. Oh, by the way, there's a dance on campus at the student center, and I was (10) if you'd . . . you know . . . like to come along.

Woman: Oh really? Well, perhaps . . . .

Man: Okay, well, bye.
答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: tingroom    时间: 2014-3-31 11:47     标题: 参考文本

Man: Hi. Uh, haven't we met before? You look so familiar.

Woman: Yeah. We met on campus last week, [Yeah!] and you asked me the same question.

Man: Oh, oh really? I'm really sorry, but I'm terrible with names. But, but, but . . . Let me guess. It's Sherry, right?

Woman: No, but you got the first letter right.

Man: I know, I know. It's on the tip of my tongue. Wait. Uh, Sandy, Susan. [Nope. So, was I that memorable?] Wait, wait. It's Sharon.

Woman: You got it . . . and only on the fourth try.

Man: So, well, Sh . . ., I mean Sharon. How are you?

Woman: Not bad. And what was your name?

Man: It's Ben, but everyone calls me B.J. And, uh, what do you do, Sh . . . Sharon?

Woman: I'm a graduate student majoring in TESL.

Man: Uh, TESL . . . What's that?

Woman: It stands for teaching English as a second language. I want to teach English to non-native speakers overseas.

Man: Oh, yeah. I'm pretty good at that English grammar. You know, verbs and adjectives, and uh . . . Hey, that's sound really exciting. And do you need some type of specific degree or experience to do that? I mean could I do something like that?

Woman: Well, most employers overseas are looking for someone who has at least a Bachelor's degree and one or two years of experience. [Oh!] And what do you do? Are you a student on campus?

Man: Yeah, but, uh . . . I guess I'm mulling over the idea of going into accounting or international business, but I guess I'm leaning now towards a degree in marketing.

Woman: Oh, uh, . . . Well, I have to run. I have a class in ten minutes.

Man: Oh, okay. And, uh, by the way, there's this, uh, dance on campus at the student center tonight, and I was wondering if you'd . . . you know . . . like to come along.

Woman: Oh really? Well, perhaps . . . .

Man: Okay, well, bye.
作者: a58246983    时间: 2014-4-2 11:03

answer
作者: jackielws    时间: 2014-4-2 14:05

回复 1# tingroom

Why my learning is so terrible ?How should I to do that ?
作者: Andy-Lee    时间: 2014-4-3 12:26

bacbb
作者: ezbiz365    时间: 2014-5-22 08:20

no, we haven't!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2