Board logo

标题: College Life [打印本页]

作者: lifelongsea    时间: 2007-2-13 23:50     标题: College Life

Since I entered college,I have felt a great burden off my mind.So did my classmates.The fact is that you will soon adapt
to the strange circumstance as long as you have the ability to fend for yourself.Having no influential relatives to rely on,I have to work hard to repay all I owe
my parents.So it is obvious that my college life is common and lacks of curiosity.The only way to
enrich my life after class is switching energy to the campus lectures,which help me out of difficulties in study.Time and tide wait for no man.To qulify yourself as a talent in the twentith century,it is time to set a stage for plans that will lead you to success ,my friend !
   Now I am a sophemore in Anhui university,majoring in my favorite subject,Mathematicals.
It is my honour to share my feeling with you,wish you all the best in the following year !
                                                                                                                 written by lifelongsea
作者: lifelongsea    时间: 2007-2-14 02:03

This is my first English article issued on the forum,I hope you all communicate in English
作者: Effie    时间: 2007-2-25 20:17

well ~~

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2