Board logo

标题: 英语听力选择题(初级)-时装 [打印本页]

作者: tingroom    时间: 2014-7-31 15:48     标题: 英语听力选择题(初级)-时装

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/xuanze/quiz8.mp3[/audio]
词组
put on (a tie), take off (your sunglasses), get dressed, wear (a skirt), change into (a suit), button up (a shirt), kick off (your shoes), go formal/casual

1. You might want to wear ***BEEP*** to the party tonight. It's supposed to be a ______ occasion.
A. some jeans
B. a tie
C. a sweatshirt
2. Put on ***BEEP*** . It'll keep you ____________ cooler in the _____.
A. a hat
B. a shirt
C. sunglasses

3. I think we need to make him wear ***BEEP*** . His _________.
A. a windbreaker
B. scarf
C. a belt

4. You ought to bring ***BEEP*** to the __________ in case you want to ______________.
A. a swimming suit
B. jacket
C. a t-shirt

5. Try on this ***BEEP*** . It'll keep you _______________________.
A. necklace
B. slip
C. sweater

6. ____________________________________________________?
A. suit
B. pajamas
C. dress

7. ____________________________________________________?
A. pants
B. shorts
C. blouses

8. ____________________________________________________?
A. socks
B. shoes
C. gloves

9. ____________________________________________________?
A. boots
B. slippers
C. high heels

10. ____________________________________________________?
A. ear muffs
B. a uniform
C. jeans

答案回复可见:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: tingroom    时间: 2014-7-31 15:49

You might want to wear ____________ to the party tonight. It's supposed to be a formal occasion. (a tie)
Put on ___________. It'll keep you head cooler in the hot sun. (a hat)
I think we need to make him wear ___________. His pants keep falling down. (a belt)
You ought to bring ________________ to the beach in case you want to get in the water. (a swimming suit)
Try on this _____________. It'll keep you warm during the cool evenings. (a sweater)
Hey. Get out of bed and change out of your ____________. You'll be late for school if you don't hurry. (pajamas)
Put out your _____________ to wash. I think they got dirty when you were on your knees working in the garden. (pants)
My daughter forgot to wear her _____________ when she went out to play in the snow, and her hands were really cold when she came back inside the house. (gloves)
When you go hiking, you should wear some really good heavy _____________ to protect your feet from sharp rocks. (boots)
Everyone is going casual, and I'm just going to wear ______________ and button-up shirt. (jeans)

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2