Board logo

标题: 月2日听写练习:质量感到满意 [打印本页]

作者: tomson    时间: 2010-6-2 16:33     标题: 月2日听写练习:质量感到满意

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

A:我对你们的工作质量十分失望,帕特理克女士。我原以为水平会比这高。
B:非常遗憾您这么想,葛斯先生。我知道我们开头开得不好。但我想我们的返工结果会使您满意的。
A:嗯,当然不会比你们已经让我看到的要糟了!
B:我想您一定会对这些设计的质量感到满意,葛斯先生,您要不要到我的办公室看一看?

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/tingxie/tingxie0602.mp3[/audio]
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-6-2 20:24

I'm really disappointed at the quality of your work ,Miss Patlic.
I expected better standard.I'm very sorry you feel that way ,Mr. Gauss.
I realized we started off badly.But i think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
Well,it's certainly couldn't be worse than you were showing me.
I think you 'll be satisfied with the quality of this designs,Mr. Gauss
Would you like to go over to my office to take a look?
作者: 菋酸    时间: 2010-6-2 20:47

A I'm really disappointed at the quality of your work ,Miss Patlic.I expected better standard.
B I'm very sorry you feel that way ,Mr. Gauss.I realized we started off badly.But i think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
A Well,it's certainly couldn't be worse than you were showing me.
B I think you 'll be satisfied with the quality of this designs,Mr. Gauss.Would you like to go over to my office to take a look?
作者: happy虾米    时间: 2010-6-3 08:22

I'm really disappointed at the quality of your work,Miss patlic.I expeceted better standard.
I'm very sorry you feel that way ,Mr.Gauss.I realizde we started off badly .But I think you will be pleased with the refinised work.
Well ,it's certainly couldn't be worse than you were showing me.
I think you will be satisfied with the quality of this designs, Mr.Gauss.Would you like to go over to my office to take a look?
作者: bai2363295    时间: 2010-6-3 14:06

I realized we started off badly.But i think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
作者: bai2363295    时间: 2010-6-4 16:05

作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-6-6 11:43

A:I'm really disappointed at the quality of your work,Miss Patlic,I expected it better standard.
B:I'm very sorry you feel that way,Mr Gauss,I realizedthat we started off badly,but I think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
A:Well,it certainly could be worse than what you've been showing me.
B:I think you'll be satisfied with the quality of the design,Mr Gauss,would you linke to go to my office to take a look?
作者: zhouxiaofeng    时间: 2010-6-6 16:13

A:I'm really disappointed at the quality of your work,Miss Patlic.I expected it a better standard.
B:I am very sorry you feel that way,Mr Gause.I realized that we started out badly,but I think you'll be pleased with the re-finished work.
A:Well,it certainly couldn't be worse than what you have been showing me.
B:I think you'll be satisfied with the quality of these designs,Mr Gauss.Would you like to go over to my office and take a look?
作者: verallen    时间: 2010-6-7 08:34

A: I'm really disappoint at the quanlity of your work, Ms Patrick. I expected better standard
B:I'm very sorry you feel that way, Mr Gause.I realized we started it badly,but I think you will be please to the refinished work.
A:Well, it certainly couldn't be worse than what you've been showing me.
B:I think you'll be satisfied with  the quanlity of these designs, Mr Gause. Would you like to go over to my office and take a look?
作者: 君无戏言    时间: 2010-6-13 16:54

作者: dxp    时间: 2010-6-22 20:44

作者: 小余yjm    时间: 2010-7-3 08:45

本帖最后由 小余yjm 于 2010-7-3 08:55 AM 编辑

A:I'm really disappointed in quality of your work, Ms Patlic. I expected better standard.
B:i'm very sorry you feel that way, Mt Gauss. I realized that we started out badly, but i think you'll be pleasd with  refinished work
A:Well, It certaintly couldn't be worse than what you've been showing to me.
B:I think you will be satisfied the quality of these designs. Would you like to go over to my office and take a look.

1# tomson
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-15 08:38

A I'm really disappointed in quality of your work ,Miss Patlic.I expected better standard.
B I'm very sorry you felt that way ,Mr. Gauss.I realized we started off badly.But I think you'll be pleased with refinished work.
A Well,it certainly couldn't be worse than you 've shown me.
B I think you 'll be satisfied with the quality of this designs,Mr. Gauss.Would you like to go over to my office to take a look?
作者: doubledog1    时间: 2011-6-23 16:18

I'm really disappoint at the quality of your work, I expect better standardI'm sorry you feel that way, I realizes we started off badly, but I think you will be pleased with refinished work
Well, It certainly couldn't be worst than you were showing to me
I think yo will be satisfied with quality  of design , would you like to go over to take a look
作者: xhgy100    时间: 2011-6-30 07:25

本帖最后由 xhgy100 于 2011-6-30 07:36 编辑

Mr.Garth: I'm really disappointed at the quality of your work, Miss Patrick. I expected a better standard.
Miss
Patrick: I'm very sorry you feel that way, Mr.Garth, I realized that we started off badly, but I think you'll be pleased with the refinished work.
Mr.
Garth: Well, it certainly could be worse than what you've been showing me.
Miss
Patrick: I think you'll be satisfied with the quality of these designs, Mr.Garth, would you like to go over to my office take a look?

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2