Board logo

标题: 六级练习2014.10.28 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2014-10-28 10:51     标题: 六级练习2014.10.28

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet6/cet620141028.mp3[/audio]

W: Good afternoon, Dr. Anderson's office.
M: Hello, my name is John Keat, and I was hoping I could come in today to see the doctor.
W: Are you a patient of Doctor Anderson?
M: Well, no. (1)__________________________________________.
W: Well, I see. What seems to be the problem?
M: Well, I got this ringing in my ears.It's so terrible that I can hardly hear people talking now.
W: Are you in any pain or is there any fluid?
M: No discharge, just a slight earache.
W: Does the pain happen all the time, or once in a while.
M: It has been aching for two days and it's never stopped.(2)__________________________________. I need to see the doctor.
W: The doctor will be busy at the hospital until this evening.The earliest you could see him would be tomorrow morning at ten.
M: The time is good for me. I'll come in then if that's okay.
W: That will be fine; in the meantime you should try to take it easy.Don't press your ear and don't have water in when you take a shower.
M: Do I have to bring something when I'm seeing the doctor,since I have never seen a doctor in Canada.
W: (3)_______________________________________.
M: Yes, I will. Thank you for your help.
W: Thanks for calling. See you.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: herman_liu76    时间: 2014-10-28 16:38

I am adding convention for Maxco, the manager of the hotel where i am staying suggest that i call you.
i though it maybe due to fly in the air and after some rest it been all gone, but who knows it getting worse.
for foreign visitors, i guess you may bring your passport for the hospital registration.
作者: susan.sui    时间: 2014-10-29 17:05

I'm ad convention for Maxico and the manager of the hotel where I'm staying suggest that I call you.
I thought it might be due to my fly in the air and after some rest it will be all gone . who knows, it's getting worse.
for foreign visitors, i guess you may bring your passport for hospital registration

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2