Board logo

标题: introduction [打印本页]

作者: dingpengyuanyue    时间: 2010-6-9 00:44     标题: introduction

hi,everyone, my english name is vincent, and i come here by a occasional chance.  Before i write this self-introduction i saw other new guys' ,  i think i am the worst learner in this forfum. but just like sb. says " never too old to learn, never too late to turn".  

honestly, i'm forced to here or there which is english environment, because i had graduated for five years , and during these time i  worked in one company which is a international logistics company.  i work hard and also make some money . but  i think i can not break though  in that company , i realise that i can not improve very fast, i need better platform to irritate myself.  fortunately i received some good companies making an interviews, such as  Citroen, unfortunately, i failed in english . so  i am here,  staring english like my studenthood.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2010-6-9 08:31

hi,welcome to join us,try to make full use of all the resources here to improve your english.and I am sure you will get more promotion in your company if you are good at english. 1# dingpengyuanyue

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2