Board logo

标题: introduce myself [打印本页]

作者: 董至蝶    时间: 2010-6-10 00:46     标题: introduce myself

My name is Dong Zhi. I am a freshman.
     My hometown is chuzhou in anhui province where ouyangxiu  lived in the northern song dynasty. My major is marketing in anhui univeisity of finance and ecnomics which is a synthetic school . Though it is not the best school .i still  like it.
      You  can know my english is not good , so i need  to  make a great progress. I have pass through the  colleage english test band 4 in the first term .So there are a great challenge for me that i should pass the CET 6. It is my first time to join the CET6 ,so i am a little nervous .Now , i find this website . I always like to surf the 新东方,because it is most famous website before. But i think it is difficulty  to find some information some time .This website provide many useful information freely .yes you find all information offerd that all is free . So  it is important for our student.
      I always surf the internet, but  there is a little chance that i apply for becaming a member. So you will see this website is great .The colleage english test band 6 is coming ,i want we can connect with each other and communicate freely. I think we all will make a great progress.
作者: snowmen    时间: 2010-6-10 11:18

hi,Dong Zhi,welcome to join us,i hope you can enjoy yourself here and pass the cet6 as expected. 1# 董至蝶
作者: root2010    时间: 2010-6-12 11:13

看不懂
作者: laixuetao    时间: 2010-6-17 17:15

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2