Board logo

标题: 2010-6-11 听力练习:安排生日聚会 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-6-11 00:18     标题: 2010-6-11 听力练习:安排生日聚会

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-6-24 10:38 AM 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

安排生日聚会

A:噢,辛蒂,我们打算给你个生日的惊喜,但是你的确太忙了。你能跟我讲你什么时候有空吗?
B:哦,布莱恩,你们真太好了。我非常想和大伙儿聚一聚。星期五怎么样?
A:太好了!什么时间?
B:我一下午都有空。我们1点在大厅见好吗?

[ra]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-66.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: sabrinaw    时间: 2010-6-11 04:58

Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you were just too busy. Can you tell me when you will be free?
Oh, Brian. That’s really sweet of you guys. I would love to get together all of you. How abut Friday?
Great, what time?
I am free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at 1 o’clock in the lobby?
作者: uulvitas    时间: 2010-6-11 10:28

Well,sindy ,we are going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you are just too busy.
can you tell me when you will be free?
oh,that's really sweet of you guys. I would like to get together with all of you. how about friday?
Great, what time?
I am free all afternoon. why don't we meet at 1
作者: cccccindy    时间: 2010-6-13 11:55

本帖最后由 cccccindy 于 2010-6-13 11:56 AM 编辑

A: Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday. But you just too busy. Can you tell me when you'll be free?
B: Oh, Brain. That is really sweety of your guys. I would love to get together with all of you. How about Friday?
A:  Great! What time?

B: I am free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at one o'clock at the lobby?  

作者: bai2363295    时间: 2010-6-14 11:41

Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you were just too busy. Can you tell me when you will be free?
Oh, Brian. That’s really sweet of you guys. I would love to get together all of you. How abut Friday?
Great, what time?
作者: vincentlius    时间: 2010-6-16 13:36

支持再支持 学习再学习
作者: dxp    时间: 2010-6-22 20:32

生日聚会
作者: 恋上一个家    时间: 2010-6-26 18:13

well,candy. we are going to try to surprise you for your brithday. but you are just too busy.can you tell me when you'll be free?oh,brian.that's really sweet of you guys.i'd love to get together with all of you.how about friday? great. what time? i'm free all afternoon. why don't we meet at 1 o'clock in the lobby.
作者: alfie_lee    时间: 2010-6-27 08:29

well,cindy.we are going to try to suprise you for your birthday.but you just too busy,can you tell me when you will be free.
oh brian that is really sweet of gay,i would love to get together with all of you,how about friday?
great ,what time?
i'm free all afternoon,why don't we meet at 1o'clock in the lobby
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-28 15:09

A: Well, Cindy, we were going to try to surprise you for your birthday. But you are  just too busy. Can you tell me when you'll be free?
B: Oh, Brain. That is really sweet of your guys. I would love to get together with all of you. How about Friday?
A:  Great! What time?
B: I am free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at one o'clock at the lobby?
作者: wmj9744710    时间: 2010-8-28 16:12

need call to robin
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-16 22:40

Well,sindy ,we are going to try to surprise you for your birthday but you are just too busy.
can you tell me when you will be free?
oh,that's really sweet of you guys. I would like to get together with all of you. how about friday?
Great, what time?
I am free all afternoon. why don't we meet at 1
作者: float    时间: 2010-11-10 11:53

Well Sindy,We are going to try to surprise you for your birthday,but you  just too busy,Can you tell me when you will be free?
Oh,Brown,that's really sweet of you guys,I would like to get together with all of you.How about Friday?
Great,What is time?
I am free all afternoon,Why don't we meet at one o'clock at the lobby?
作者: ruyanyun    时间: 2010-11-10 17:05

Well, Cindy, we are going to surprise you for your birthday, but you're just too busy. Can you tell me when you'll be free?
Oh, Brain, that's really sweet of you guy. I would love to get together all of you. How about Friday?
Great! What time?
I'm free all afternoon. Why don't we meet at one o'clock in the lobby?
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-3 17:42

Oh, Brian. That’s really sweet of you guys. I would love to get together all of you. How about Friday?
Great, what time?

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2