Board logo

标题: 2010-6-14 听写练习:请病假 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-6-14 07:36     标题: 2010-6-14 听写练习:请病假

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-6-19 03:33 PM 编辑

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

请病假

A:喂,摩菲女士吗?
B:是的,你是哪位?
A:我是约翰·安德森。恐怕今天我得请一天病假。我感冒得很厉害。我希望您不介意,夫人。
B:没问题。很遗憾听到你身体不佳。休息一下。如果需要看医生,告诉我一声。

[ra]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-133.mp3[/ra]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: cccccindy    时间: 2010-6-14 11:58

本帖最后由 cccccindy 于 2010-6-14 12:04 PM 编辑

A: Hello, Mrs.Murphy?
B: Yes, who's calling?
A: It's john Anderson. I'm afarid I'm going to be out sick today. I got a nasty cold. I hope you don't mind, madam.
B:No, thats no problems. I'm sorry to hear you are not felling well. Get some rest.If you need to see a doctor, let me know.
作者: uulvitas    时间: 2010-6-14 12:08

Hello, Mrs murphy?
yes,who is calling?
it's john anderson. i am afraid i am going to be out a day. i have got nasty cold. i hope you don't mind, madam.
no, that is no problem. i thought you are not felling well. get some rest.
if you need to see a doctor, let me know.
作者: 新尚领秀    时间: 2010-6-14 13:18

本帖最后由 新尚领秀 于 2010-6-14 01:21 PM 编辑

A: Hello,Miss Murphy?
B:Yes,Who' calling?
A:It's John Anderson .I am afird I'm going to go be out sick  today,I 've got a nasty cold .I hope you don't mind .madam.
B: no,that's not a problem .I'm sorry to hear you not feeling well.Go to a rest .If you need to see a doctor ,Let me know.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-6-15 12:03

A:Hello,Ms Murphy
B:Yes,who's calling?
A:It's John Anderson.I'm afraid I'm going to be out sick today.I've got a nasty cold.I hope you don't mind,madam.
B:No,that's no problem.I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well,get some rest,and if you need see a doctor,let me know.
作者: tangshuang    时间: 2010-6-21 20:53

Hello,Ms Murphy
Yes,who's calling?
It's John Anderson.I'm afraid I'm going to be out sick today.I have got a nasty cold. I hope you don't mind, Madam.
No,that's no problem. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get some rest, and if you need see a doctor, let me know.
作者: sabrinaw    时间: 2010-6-21 21:26

Hello, Ms. Murphy?
Yes, who is calling?
It’s John Anderson. I’m afraid I’m going to be out sick today. I’ve got a nasty cold. I hope you don’t mind, Madam..
No, that is no problem. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Get some rest and if you need to see a doctor, let me know.
作者: 傻傻    时间: 2010-6-22 08:54

Hello,Ms Mofer.
Yes,Who's calling?
It's John Enderson.I am afraid I am going to be at sick today.I've got     cold. I hope you don't mind madom.
No,that's no problem.I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well,get some rest,If you need see a doctor ,let me know.
作者: dxp    时间: 2010-6-22 20:26

作者: 恋上一个家    时间: 2010-6-27 12:30

hello,Ms Murphy.yes.Who's calling?it's John Anderson.i'm afraid of i'm going to be out sick today.i'd got a nasty cold.i hope you don't mind,mam.no,that's no problem.i'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.get some rest.if you need to see a doctor .let me know.
作者: 当时的月亮    时间: 2010-7-1 17:24

A: It's john Anderson. I'm afarid I'm going to be out sick today. I got a nasty cold. I hope you don't mind, madam.
B:No, thats no problems. I'm sorry to hear you are not felling well. Get some rest.If you need to see a doctor, let me know.
作者: 小余yjm    时间: 2010-7-4 09:18

本帖最后由 小余yjm 于 2010-7-4 09:19 AM 编辑

A:Hello,Ms Murphy
B:Yes? Who's calling?
A:It's John  Anderson. I'm afraid I am going to be out sick today, I have got nasty cold, I hope you don't mind, Madam.
B:No,that's no problem, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Get some rest, if you need to see a doctor, let me know.

1# 星期一
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-5 16:25

Hello,Ms Mofei.
Yes,Who's calling?
It's John Enderson.I am afraid I am going to be out sick today.I've got  naskey cold. I hope you don't mind ma'm.
No,that's no problem.I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well.Get some rest,If you need to see a doctor ,let me know.
作者: richerhappy    时间: 2010-9-5 17:02

B:No, thats no problems. I'm sorry to hear you are not felling well. Get some rest.If you need to see a doctor, let me know
作者: same1982    时间: 2010-9-7 10:36

----Hello , Ms Failth ?
----Yes ,  Who is calling ?
---- It's John ,  I am afraid that i am going to have a sick day off .  I have got a nasty cold . I hope you dont mind .
---- No, that;s no problem . I am sorry to hear you not feeling well . Get some rest . If you see a doctor , let me know .
作者: 杨秀    时间: 2010-9-26 20:46

回复 1# 星期一

Hello,Mrs moffe ?
  Yeh. who`calling?
It`s Jon-Andersen.I`m affraid of saving today. I  have a  favor
No,i`m sorry to hear about that . give some breast .tell me  if you need to see a dactor .
作者: kopenhagen    时间: 2010-9-27 07:44

Hello, Mrs murphy?
yes,who is calling?
it's john anderson. i am afraid i am going to be out a day. i have got nasty cold. i hope you don't mind, madam.
作者: 可可1234    时间: 2010-9-27 20:36

l dont know what you say
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-2 22:03

Hello, Mrs murphy?
yes,who is calling?
作者: kobe    时间: 2010-10-3 01:21

I am sorry~
I afraid I can heart the MP3
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-2 20:10

作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-3 17:11

A. Hello, Ms. Murphy?
B. yeah . who is calling?
A. It's John Anderson, I am afraid i am going to be our sick today . i got a nasty cold , I hope you don't mind. madam.
B. no that is no problme. i am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. just rest. if you need to see a doctor let me know

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2