Board logo

标题: suggestions: try our best to speak and spell English here [打印本页]

作者: lily    时间: 2006-5-9 08:44     标题: suggestions: try our best to speak and spell English here

TingRoom is a very good web for us to learn English! Yesterday I first come here, and I like here at once. I think everyone come here in order to  learning and improving his English. So let's speak and spell English here!
Introduce myself: I have graduated from college  about five years. At college I lile English, butI am shamed to speak English, so  my spoken English is poor. At work, I hope I can learn and improve my English again beacause I like it.
作者: tingroom    时间: 2006-5-9 10:36

good idea ,i agree with you !
作者: favorite    时间: 2006-5-9 13:23

原帖由 lily 于 2006-5-9 08:44 AM 发表
TingRoom is a very good web for us to learn English! Yesterday I first come here, and I like here at once. I think everyone come here in order to  learning and improving his English. So let's speak ...

You can join our qq group .the group whose id is 22160643 is not full now.
作者: lily    时间: 2006-5-9 14:24     标题: To admin(how to transport 版主,is it right)

Thanks. I can try to join later, but I am afraid that in QQ group I can't  catch with the others. I think we can build a chatting room here,then everyone can chat with each other face to face.
作者: holaaa    时间: 2006-5-9 18:03     标题: please

hi :

i'm grateful to here, but i can't hear the voice ,would you tell me how to use it ?

thanks a lot

[ 本帖最后由 holaaa 于 2006-5-9 06:06 PM 编辑 ]
作者: lily    时间: 2006-5-10 10:33     标题: To holaaa

I think first you can listen to  the music in your  local disks, if you also can't  hear the voice,I think you must check about your sound device or sound driver. If not, I suggest you can check you mediaplayer!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2