Board logo

标题: 2010-7-03 听写练习:产品升级 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-3 09:24     标题: 2010-7-03 听写练习:产品升级

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

产品升级

A:这么说,您是要知道升级您目前的系统得花多少钱,是这样吗?
B:是这样的。同时我还想知道我还得购置多少额外设备。
A:好的,夫人。让我算一算。您能稍等片刻吗?
B:好,没问题。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-192.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: jndx518    时间: 2010-7-3 09:49

作者: KingG0101    时间: 2010-7-3 15:58

A:So,you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system,is that correct?
B: Yeah,that's right.I'd also like to know how many extra equipment I have to perchas?
A:All right,Madam.Let me do some calculations.Could you wait for a moment?
B:Sure,no problem.
作者: tianyi11911    时间: 2010-7-3 16:48

So,you would like to know how much would cost upgrade your current system,is that correct?
Yeah,that‘s right.I‘d also like to know how much that extra equipment I have to perchurs?
All right,Madam.Let me do you some calculations.Could you wait for a moment please?
Sure,no problem
作者: 傻傻    时间: 2010-7-3 16:52

So,you would like to know how much would cost    your system.Is that correct.
Ya ,that is right.I'd also like to know how much extra  equipment I have to purchase.
All right madam.Let me do some caculation.Could you wait a moment ,please.
Sure,no problem.
作者: M._    时间: 2010-7-3 17:43

----So,you would like to know how much would cost up-g__ your close system?
----Yes,that's right. I also like to know how much export equipment I have to ____
----Ok,mandan.Let me do some calculation.
----Sure. No problem.
作者: sabrinaw    时间: 2010-7-3 21:05

A: So you would like to know how much would it cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?
B: Yeah, that's right, I'd also like to know how much extra equipment that I have to purchase.
A: Alright, ma'am, let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please?
B: Sure, no problem.
作者: starplanet    时间: 2010-7-4 00:28

A: So, you like to know how much would cost upgrade your turn __. Is that correct?
B: Yey. That's right. I do also like to know how much __ __ I had to purchase.
A: All right, mann. Let me do some __. Could you wait a moment?
B: Sure. No problem.
作者: webhtml2004    时间: 2010-7-4 01:59

A: So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?
B: yes, that right! I also like to know how much the extra equipment I have to purchase.
A. Alright, madam. Let me do some calculate, could you wait a moment, please?
B. Sure, no problem.
作者: squirrel    时间: 2010-7-4 14:29

so,you would like to know  how much would cost to operate your current systems.
yes,that's right. I also have to know how much extra equipment I have to purchase.
All right , could you wait for a moment
sure, no problem.
作者: governor1    时间: 2010-7-4 18:17     标题: Product upgrade

本帖最后由 governor1 于 2010-7-4 06:19 PM 编辑

so,you would like to know  how much would cost to operate your current systems.
yes,that's right. I also have to know how much extra equipment I have to purchase.
All right , could you wait for a moment
sure, no problem.

Product upgrade
A:So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?

B:Yeah, that’s right. I’d also like to know how much extra equipment I’d have to purchase.

A:All right, ma’am. Let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please?

B:Sure. No problem.
作者: governor1    时间: 2010-7-4 18:19

Product upgrade
A:So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct?

B:Yeah, that’s right. I’d also like to know how much extra equipment I’d have to purchase.

A:All right, ma’am. Let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please?

B:Sure. No problem.
作者: uulvitas    时间: 2010-7-6 08:53

Sure  no problem
作者: Astrid    时间: 2010-7-18 10:07

A:So,you would like to know how much would cost (upgrade)you (cerrent) system,is that correct?
B:Yeah,That's right.I also want to know how much  extra equipment I have to ~~
A:All right,madam.let me do some  calculation.  Could you wait a moment?
B;Sure,no problem.
作者: A222imcas    时间: 2010-7-18 15:34

So, you would like to know how much cost upgrade your current system, is that right?
yeah, that's right. i'd also like to know how much extra equipment i have to pruchase.
all right. madam. let me do some calculations. could you wait a moment please?
sure, no problem
作者: hskelly    时间: 2010-8-17 07:49

So, you would like to know how much would cost  upgrade your current system, is that right?
yeah, that's right. i'd also like to know how much extra equipment i have to pruchase.
all right. madam. let me do some calculations. could you wait for a moment please?
sure, no problem
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-17 09:01

A:So,you would like to know how much we've  cost upgrading your system,is that correct?
B: Yeah,that's right.I'd also like to know how many extra equipment I have to purchase?
A:All right,Madam.Let me do some calculations.Could you wait a moment,please?
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-20 21:06

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-9-23 14:32

A:So you would like to know how much would caost operate your current system.Is that correct?
B:Yes,that's right.I'd also like to know howmuch extra equipment I had to purchase.
A:All right,ma'am.Let me do some calsulations Could you wait a moment please?
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2010-9-23 16:56

以上楼层 的听写  有一些单词有问题哎  希望你们自己知道
作者: 梦落小城    时间: 2010-9-24 17:26

A:So,you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system,is that correct?
B: Yeah,that's right.I'd also like to know how many extra equipment I have to perchas?
作者: Maggie.An    时间: 2010-9-24 18:50

So you'd like to know how much would cost upgrade your current system,is that correct?
Yes, that's right. And I also like to know how much extra equipment I should purchas.
All right, madam. Let me do a calculation. Could you wait a moment, please?
Sure, no problem.
作者: zxfvivid    时间: 2010-10-8 20:36

-so,you'd like to know  how much was cost upgrade your current systems.Is that correct?
-yes,that's right. I'd also have to know how much extra equipment I have to purchase.
-All right ,madam. let me do some calculations.could you wait for a moment please?
-sure, no problem.
作者: neosungreat    时间: 2010-10-10 08:02

作者: float    时间: 2010-11-10 16:09

So ,you like to  know how much with cost upgrade your current system ,Is that  correct?
Yeah,That is right,I’d also like to know how much to extra equipment I have to purchase,
All right Madam,Let me do calculations,Could you waiting a moment pls
Sure,no problem

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2