Board logo

标题: Self-Introduction [打印本页]

作者: yanzai1221    时间: 2010-7-4 22:16     标题: Self-Introduction

Self-introduction

Hello everyone. I am glad to be here to say something about myself. My name is Liu Yan, a 19-year-old boy. I come from Huaibeia beautiful city in Anhui Province

I have graduated from Huaibei Experimental High School. At school I worked hard and got on well with my teachers and classmates.
Among all the subjects, I like English best. As we know, English is becoming more and more important in modern city. In my spare time I like watching English movies, listening to English radio and singing English songs. English has become an important part in my life. Besides English, I am fond of sports, especially basketball. I spend some of my free time playing basketball. I think it is a good way not only to relax myself but also to make a lot of friends. My favorite player is Yao Ming, who is a hardworking and humorous man. I’ve learned a lot from him. It’s a pity that I missed many wonderful basketball games because of hard work. But after the college entrance examination I have enough time to watch World Cup to share the happiness and sadness with all the football fans.

That’s all about me, a sunny boy, Liu Yan. Thank you!
作者: jammie    时间: 2010-7-6 10:12

Fary good!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2