Board logo

标题: 【TingRoom评论社】第5期:你怎样招待朋友? [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-9 00:25     标题: 【TingRoom评论社】第5期:你怎样招待朋友?

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-16 19:37 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你怎样招待朋友?

I miss those times, miss those nights. I even miss the silly fights and those later afternoon walks. I miss my friends. The one I felt the safest with. The one who knows just what to say to make me laugh again.

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?相隔多年的老朋友,老同学,甚至是初恋情人,从遥远的异地来探望我们,或是在同一城市但是由于种种原因不常相见,那份激动,那份情感,真让人难以言表。

还有你现在身边的朋友们,偶尔的聚会,无论是同学或是同事,你会怎样招待他们?

【TingRoom评论社】每期一个话题,每天更新一个话题,鼓励所有会员积极参与,写下个人的看法,尽量使用英文来表达。

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-9 00:34

I will dine out with the friends and review our past time. As time allows, I will cook some food for them by myself. After that maybe we can sing in KTV. No matter what measures I treat the friend, the most important thing is to have a nice time together.
作者: 傻傻    时间: 2010-7-9 08:36

I invite my freind to travel with our families and make phones with each other as many as possibly I could.
作者: 施筱佑    时间: 2010-7-9 09:19

1# 星期一
When we meet after a long time,I'll give ma friend a big hug. Then I'll bring my friend to all of the characteristic place.On her diet,we'll eat at home if I would be a great cook at that time, otherwise, we'll choose to eat out. At night, I'll talk with my friends,talk about her experience, and my life. I believe that I'll make her feel at home.
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-7-9 09:55

we'll review our past time and many interesting things together . If we have enough time,we'll have a dinner at home .  I prepair the red wine to drink , it make us feel comfortable. I 'll arrange the time and activity according with his or her thoughts.
作者: crystalgogogo    时间: 2010-7-9 18:02

we would invite our friends to our home to eat our delicious food which we make.after dinner,we would play some game with them, such as chess,cards,ktv etc,or have a tea party on talking about some interesting news and sharing household affairs with each other.
作者: 红星帝国    时间: 2010-7-10 07:11

I'll play together with my friend. In fact, my friends aren't like too much noise. As a conquence,  I prefer having meals at home. Of coures, much talk can't be avoided. We may talk a lot and about something happened yesterday or a few days ago. Just so.
作者: wsdxhhhh    时间: 2010-7-10 19:35

有朋自远方来 不亦乐乎~
作者: pinkie    时间: 2010-7-13 16:46

If she or he is my best friends,I will treat she or he hospitality!If I hate the person,I will tell she or he that I don't have enough rice to treat U!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2