Board logo

标题: 2010-7-14 听写练习:召集组会 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-14 00:11     标题: 2010-7-14 听写练习:召集组会

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

召集组会

A:这样,我想请大家集中到这个项目来。我们什么时候可以着手这项工作呢?
B:嗯,我们也许可以明天早上8点先开一个战略方针会议。
A:我得告诉你,8点对我不合适。但你们何不先把会开起来?我大约8:45左右过来。
B:我没问题。这项工作我们打算要干多久?

小提示
战略方针会议:strategy meeting
大约:or so

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-35.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: squirrel    时间: 2010-7-14 08:19

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when we can start on this.
Well,we can probaly get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get start,and I can    around 8:45
That's fine to me.how much of time we have to work on there.
作者: zhangxin0w0    时间: 2010-7-14 09:26

A:All right,I want to burry everybody不会.When could we start working不会?
B:Will,we can probly get不会 a strategy meeting tomorrow morning eight frist.
A:I tell you what,eight o'clock no good for me. But why don't you不会.And or by around 8:45 so.
B:That's fine with me.How much time we going to have to work on there?
作者: omit    时间: 2010-7-14 09:39

答案是什么啊
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-7-14 09:58

-All right,I want to bring everyone in own this project.when  can we start working on this?
-Well,we can probably get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 also.
-That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on it?
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-7-14 11:10

All right,I want to bring everybody inner this project.when  could we start working on this?
-Well,we could probably get start with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 o'clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on there?
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-7-14 12:54

-All right,i want to bring everybody in this project,when can we start working on this?
-Well, we can probably get to start the stratey meeting on tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.
-I tell you a word,eight o'clock is not goog for me.But why don't you …… get stated? And I'll come back around eight forty-five or so.
-That's fine with me. How much time we're going to have to work on there?
作者: guoxm    时间: 2010-7-14 14:36

All right.I want to get everybody in our project .When could we start working on this?
Well,we could probably get start with strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what 8'oclock is not good for me.But why don't you guys get start ,and I 'll come by at around 8:45 or so.
That 's fine with me.How much time we going to work on this ?
作者: 吧登吧登    时间: 2010-7-14 17:02

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when  can we start working on this?
Well,we can probably get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 also.
That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on there?
作者: M._    时间: 2010-7-14 18:07

------All right.I want to bring everybody in our project.When we can start working on this?
------Well,We could properly get start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
------I tell you what.8 o'clock is not good for me. Why don't you get start it on come by 8:45 or so?
------That's fine with me.How much time are we going to have to work on it?
作者: KingG0101    时间: 2010-7-15 08:20

A:All right. I want to bring everybody in on this project. When can we start working on this?
B:Well, we could probobaly get start with the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you what, 8'clock is no good for me. But why don't you guys get started at all come by at around 8:45 or so.
B:That's fine for me. How much time we are going to have to work on this?
作者: iceshow    时间: 2010-7-15 09:01

gei wo kan
作者: Astrid    时间: 2010-7-15 16:02

A:Oh,right.Iwant to bring everybody in this project.when could we start working on this?
B:Well,we can probably get start  the strategy meeting tomorrow at 8 o'clock.
A: I tell you want,8 o'clock is not good for me.But why don't you ~~get start.I can come back around at 8:45 and so on.
B:That's fine to me.How much time we going to have to work on there?
作者: hlight    时间: 2010-7-15 16:43

MAN : ALL Right. I want to bring  everybody  in on the project . when can we start working on these.
WOMAN: Well  we can probably get strategy meeting at 8 o'clock .
MAN: I tell you what . 8 o'clock in not good for me . why don't you start and I come back 8:45 or so.
WOMAN: this is fine. How much time  going to have
作者: hemelody    时间: 2010-7-16 08:01

-All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when can we start on this?
-Well,we can probaly get started the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't you guys  get started,and I'll come by around 8:45 or so ?
-That's fine with me.how much  time we're going to have to  work on there.
作者: 傻傻    时间: 2010-7-16 08:45

All right, I want to bring everybody in our   .when can we start working on this?
Well, we can probably get started to meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you ,walt.8 o'clock is not good for me,But you guide at 8 o'clock and I 'LL come by at 8:45 or so.
That's fine ,Mr smith. HOw much time we are going on working on that
作者: Ashelly    时间: 2010-7-16 10:16

A:All right.I want to bring everybody in on this project.When can we working on this?
B:Well,we could probably get to start it with a stategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you a word. 8 o'clock is not good for me. But why don't your guys get to start it,then I'll back at around 8:45 or so.
B:That's fine with me. How much time do we have to work on it?
作者: 当时的月亮    时间: 2010-7-16 13:30

-All right,I want to bring everyone in on this projects.when  could we start working on this?
-Well,we can probably get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what 8 clock is no good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine with me. how much time we are going to have to work on that?
作者: BeliveUL    时间: 2010-7-18 22:07

all right.i'm wanting bing anybody in on the this project.when can we star working on this.
well .we can () get start strategy meeting tomorrow morning 8:00
i tell you what 8 clock not good for me.but why don't you get start in can find 8:45 or so .
that's fine with me.how much time we're going to have worked it?
作者: jerry216    时间: 2010-7-19 15:00

本帖最后由 jerry216 于 2010-7-19 03:02 PM 编辑

All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.when  can we start working on this?
-Well,we could probably get started with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 o'clock is no good for me.But why don't you let your guys get started ,and I'll come by around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine with me. how much time are we  going to have to work on there?-
作者: yanyan03    时间: 2010-7-19 15:00

All right. I want to bring everybody in our project.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-9-2 16:00

All right,I wanna bring everyone in this project.when we can start on this?
Well,we could probably get started the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get started and I'll come by at around 8:45 or so.
That's fine with me.How much time we are going to have to work on this.
作者: aizyan    时间: 2010-9-4 20:06

All right,I want to bring everyone in on this project.when we can start on this.
Well,we can probaly get to start the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
I tell you what, 8 clock is not good for me.But you guys can get start,and I can    around 8:45
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-18 22:41

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer
作者: 东梁东坡    时间: 2010-9-19 08:43

本帖最后由 东梁东坡 于 2010-9-19 08:55 编辑

All right, I want to bring everybody in  on this project.when can we start working on this
well. we can probably get started with a strategy meeting tomorow morning at 8 o'clock
I tell you that 8 o'clock is no good for me ,but why don't your guys get started, I will come by around 8:45 or so
that is fine with me . how much time are we going to have work on this
作者: bucther_god    时间: 2010-9-19 09:12

a
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2010-9-24 20:15

A:All right,I want to bring everybody in this project.When could we start working on this?
B:Will,we can probly get  started with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you what,eight o'clock is no good for me. But why don't you guys get started and i will come by  at around 8:45 or so.
作者: cccc9149    时间: 2010-9-24 21:47

好看看了 哦
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-5 09:37

A:All right,I want to burry everybody不会.When could we start working不会?
B:Will,we can probly get不会 a strategy meeting tomorrow morning eight frist.
A:I tell you what,eight o'clock no good for me. But why don't you不会.And or by around 8:45 so.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-10-5 13:29

A:All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.When could we start working on this?
B:Well ,we could probably get started for the strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
A:I tell you what,8 o'clock is no good for me,but why don't you guys get started and I'll come by at around 8:45 or so.
A:That's fine with me ,how much time are we going to have to work on this?
作者: zxfvivid    时间: 2010-10-9 11:23

-All right,I want to bring everybody in on this project.when  could we start working on this?
-Well,we can probably get start with a strategy meeting tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock.
-I tell you what, 8 o'clock is not good for me.But why don't your guys get start it ,and I'll come back around at 8:45 or so.
-That's fine to me. how much time we are going to have to work on this?
作者: fm4436    时间: 2010-10-9 11:30

KAN KAN XIAN
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-3 17:51

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2