Board logo

标题: 2010-7-26 听写练习:重写方案 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-7-26 10:49     标题: 2010-7-26 听写练习:重写方案

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

重写方案

A:这两部分需要重写,杰瑞。上次办事的那个家伙弄得乱七八糟的。
B:是的,我看得出来。这没问题。我可能明天就能把它重写完。我们什么时候见老板?
A:我想得等到下星期,15号。
B:这么说我们还有的是时间。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-90.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-7-26 13:06

-These two sections need to be rewritten,Jary.The last guy that did this really makes things up.
-Yea,I can tell that.That's no problem.I can probably get it redone by tomorrow.When ^^^ meeting with the boss?
-No until next week,I Think,the 15th.
-Then we got a plenty of time.
作者: xz123    时间: 2010-7-26 13:48

-These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. The last guy that did this really messed things up.
-Yeah. I can tell that. That's no problem. I can probably get it redone by tomorrow. When we are meeting the boss?
-Not until next week, I think, the 15th.
-Then we got plenty of time.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-7-26 15:22

Rewritten Plan
A: These two sections need to rewritten Jary. The last guy did this really makes things up.
B: Yeah, I can tell that. That’s no problem. I can probably get redone by tomorrow. When’s our meeting with the boss?
A: Not until next week I think, the 15th.
B: Then we got plenty of time.
作者: A222imcas    时间: 2010-7-26 19:36

A: these two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. the last guy did this really mass things up.
B:  yeah, i can tell that. that's no problem. i can probably get ready done by tomorrow. when's are meeting with the boss?
A: not until next week, i think, the 15th.
B: then we'll get plenty of time
作者: lisa_pan    时间: 2010-7-26 23:19

A : This two sections need to be rewritten ,Jary.That last guy did it is really mixer things us job.
B:yeah,``````,that's no problem.i can probably get redone by tomorrow,when was our meeting with the boss
A: Not until next week,i thank.15th.
B:Then we got plenty of time
作者: iceshow    时间: 2010-7-27 11:53

These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. The last guy that did this really make things up.
-Yeah. I can tell that. That's no problem. I can probably get it redone by tomorrow. When is our meeting with the boss?
-Not until next week, I think, the 15th.
-Then we got plenty of time.
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-7-27 18:50

A: These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. the last guy did this really mass things up.
B:  Yeah, i can tell that. that's no problem. i can probably get ready done by tomorrow. when's are meeting with the boss?
A: Not until next week, i think, the 15th.
B: Then we'll get plenty of time
作者: wang8445150    时间: 2010-8-2 10:55

-These two sections need to be rewritten,Jary.The last guy that did this really makes things up.
-Yea,I can tell that.That's no problem.I can probably get it redone by tomorrow.When ^^^ meeting with the boss?
作者: wang8445150    时间: 2010-8-2 10:58

Re-writing

A: These two sections need to be re-written, Jerry. The last guy that did this really mixed things up.

B: Yeah, I could tell that. That’s no problem. I can probably get it re-done by tomorrow. When’s our meeting with the boss?

A: Not until next week, I think, the 15th.

B: Then, we’ve got plenty of time.
作者: zhboy119    时间: 2010-8-2 15:13

these two sections need be rewritten ,jary. The last gay that did it massed thing up.
yeah,I can tell well.That is no problem. I could redone tomerow. when is the meeting box with us?
not until next week,it is fifteen.
then we have get plent of time.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-5 07:02

A: These two sections need to be rewritten, Jerry. The last guy that did this really makes things up.
B: Yeah, I can tell that. That's no problem. I can properly get it redone by tomorrow. When is a meeting with the boss?
A: Not until next week, I think, the 15th.
B: Then we get plenty of time.
作者: 395043405    时间: 2010-8-10 20:18

These two sections need to be rewritten,Jary.The last guy that did this really makes things up.
作者: weixuanz    时间: 2010-8-11 02:00

These two sections need to be rewritten Jary, The last guy that did this really messed things up.

Yeah I can tell that. That's no porblem. I can probably redone by tomorrow. When is our meetinging with the boss.

Not untill next week. I think. The 15th.

Then we got plenty of time.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-18 09:12

-This two section needs to rewrite,Jerry.The last guy  did this really mess things up.
-Yeah,I can tell that.That's no problem.I could probably get redone by tomorrow.When are we meeting the boss?
-No until next weekend,the 15th.
-Then we have a plenty of time.
作者: zlg1978    时间: 2010-8-18 10:14

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2