Board logo

标题: 【参赛征文】We never hand travel [打印本页]

作者: Bella-xiong    时间: 2010-8-3 17:39     标题: 【参赛征文】We never hand travel

本帖最后由 Bella-xiong 于 2010-9-17 09:06 编辑

第二组   train   night   friend   trip  food

Summer could soon be over  ,  my travel plans failed to implement again .

I want to go to Tibet by train with you , i want to watch the scenery along the road with you .  I heard that the sky of Tibet is so blue  , and it lets the heart pure . At night , we can see the stars , eat the Tibet's food , talk about some interesting things about our friends , and i'll tell you i am so lucky to meet you . we'll go to the Potala Palace and i'll pray for you , we'll go to Nam Co and i'll dance with you , there are so many places we can leave footprints and our memory . it'll be the best trip in my life .

summer pasts one by one , I feel more and more obvious that the thinking of mine is just a dream ,
which is so beautiful and unreachable . my friends say I live in a fantasy , i just think that everyone has his best wish in the deep of his heart , someone works hard for it , someone just watches it at sometimes and laughs at himself so puerilely .I believe that it will come true , and i am willing to work hard for it . Let myself be stronger and more beautiful , then i'll meet you and we can achieve my dream together.
作者: zouyue0612    时间: 2010-8-4 20:37

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: Bella-xiong    时间: 2010-8-6 15:46

2# zouyue0612

no , I will finish it step by step
作者: yanin566    时间: 2010-8-21 14:32

Don't miss the end of date.
作者: lindaZ    时间: 2010-8-23 14:43

Support~
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-23 22:27

oh,Tibet is my dream
作者: areyouready    时间: 2010-8-27 15:20

you should build your body stronger before your travel to Tibet.hope you realize your achievement at last!

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2