Board logo

标题: 听力提高》北外英语中级听力 [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2015-7-29 13:57     标题: 听力提高》北外英语中级听力

北外英语中级听力-1  'This Is Your Life' is one of the most popular programmes on British and American television. Every week a famous person is invited to a television studio, without knowing that he or she will be the subject of the programme. The compère meets the person outside the studio
北外英语中级听力-2  
 Interviewer: Is film editing2 a complicated job?
Film Editor: Oh yes, a lot of people probably don't know how complicated a job it can be. It's far more than just sticking pieces of film together.

北外英语中级听力-3  
Clerk: Hello, sir. What can I do for you?
Customer: Hi. Uh ... I have this ... uh ... cassette player (Mm-hmm.) here that I bought about six months ago. And it just ruined four of my favourite cassettes.
Clerk: Oh dear, I'm sorry.

北外英语中级听力-4
Announcer: And now over to Marsha Davenport for today's weather forecast. Marsha?
Weather reporter: Thanks, Peter. Well, as you can see from the weather map, there's

北外英语中级听力-5
Herbert Wilson and his wife went to the Isle1 of Wight for their summer holiday. But they were by no means pleased with their hotel. As soon as they returned home, Herbert

北外英语中级听力-6
Reporter: And now, Mrs. Skinner, can you tell us your story? What happened at your farm when the earthquake passed?

北外英语中级听力-7
Professor Ernest Watson was answering questions on a radio phone-in programme on the subject of learning a foreign language.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2