Board logo

标题: 四级练习2015.12.21 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2015-12-23 09:57     标题: 四级练习2015.12.21

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet4/cet420151221.mp3[/audio]

Mark and Maggie continue their walk to the Post Office.Mark decides to give Maggie some insight into the developments of the internet,intranet and e-mail in his own country and culture.
Mark: I can't remember if I told or not,but I'm from France.
Maggie: Really? You hardly have an accent.
Mark: Anyway ,I'd like to explain a little about the historcial development of e-mail in Europe.(1)_______________________.It's called an intranet.
Maggie: Isn't that what used in Net-works within companies and stuff.
Mark: Something like that .Well ,France came up with this computer network the intranet-before the introduction of the internet.
Maggie: Intranet.I think I've heard of that ...
Mark: It was very popular and a very exciting technological advance.
Maggie:Wait,Isn't that what companies use to keep their employees connected.
Mark: Yeah,That's one kind of intranet.
Maggie: But on the intranet you can only send messages to people who share your same network.It's like a big club.
Mark: Exactly and that was the problem with the intranet in France...But I'm getting ahead of myself.
Maggie: Sorry,I didn't mean to interrupt you.
Mark: (2)_______________________.
Maggie: That's when the internet came along.
Mark: Right ,It was introduced in France some time after the intranet had been adopted by quite a few people.However it was slightly more appealing because it was not limited in range to France.
Maggie: Did the internet really pose much of a threat to the intranet?
Mark: Yes and no.It wasn't too successful because people were already used to the intranet and it was not too convenient to get everyone to swith.(3)_______________________.
Maggie: Fascinating ,So that's why the internet is not so widely used in France.
Mark: In part....and in my opinion ,it's going to take some time to make the shift.Hey look there's the Post Office.
Maggie: Thanks,It's really decent of you.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2