Board logo

标题: 雅思口语Part2话题: 家乡的变化 A change [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2016-1-28 17:08     标题: 雅思口语Part2话题: 家乡的变化 A change

Describe an area of your hometown that has recently changed.

You should say:

what part of your hometown has changed

what changes have been made

what caused this change

an explain how you feel about these changes.

I was told that in the near future, the subway system would be introduced to my hometown, which I believe is a fantastic change, because it can solve quite a few problems that have been bothered our citizens for a long time.

The traffic condition in my hometown, to be honest, is really horrible, especially during rush hours. For example, my mom is always late for work, because her work place is on the other side of the town. If the traffic is good, she needs to spend about half an hour to get there. But actually, every working day, it takes her at least an hour to get to her office. And for me, my school is actually quite near, but I have to get up early, you know, to set aside some extra time, just to make sure that I won’t be late because of the annoying traffic. And my dad always loses his temper when he’s stuck in a traffic jam.

If the subway system is constructed, I don’t think my mom would be late again. You know, the subway always runs on schedule. And I’m sure it’s a better means of public transportation than the bus, ‘cause it’s less crowded and way cleaner. And as far as I know, all the subway systems are equipped with air conditioning, so it would be cozy during summer and winter. And the most important thing is that the traffic congestion would be alleviated effectively. Many people would choose the subway to get around rather than driving themselves, because it’s more efficient. I believe the number of traffic accidents would be reduced as well, ‘cause there would be less vehicles running on the road. And as a result, our air condition would also be improved.

So this change is really good news for my hometown.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2