Board logo

标题: 六级练习2016.03.03 [打印本页]

作者: Rebecca949    时间: 2016-3-3 11:08     标题: 六级练习2016.03.03

[audio]http://sound.yywz123.com/tingbbs/cet6/cet620160303.mp3[/audio]

W: Mr. Kim. Lots of people are suffering from being unable to sleep, including me.
M: Well, you must be feeling bad, twisting around,trying to find a comfortable position, but you're probably only making matters worse.
W: Really, I thought changing positions would help.
M: That's not right. (1)_______________________________________________.You may also have some bad habits that contribute to the problem.
W: Really? Like what?
M: Do you rest frequently during the day? Do you get virtually no exercise,or do you exercise too much late in the day?Do you think about sleep a lot or sleep late on weekends?
W: You're talking about me! I'm leading a life like that.I guess lots of people do like this.
M: Haha! Any of these facts might be leading to your insomnia by disrupting your body's natural rhythm.
W: What should we do then on those sleepless nights?Should we take some sleeping pills?
M: (2)___________________________________________.
W: I thought sleeping pills would help.What're your suggestions for our audiences?
M: The best thing to do is to drink milk or eat cheese or tuna fish.They are all rich in amino acid that helps produce a substance in the brain that induces sleep.This substance will help you relax.And you'll be on the way to get a good night's sleep.
W: I'm so excited to hear all this.I guess many of us will change our way of life since they have listened to their talk.
M: Your sleeping will become better and better if you insist.
W: I'm sure I will! (3)____________________________________.
M: It's my pleasure.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: L....    时间: 2016-3-5 13:40

不错
作者: oralex    时间: 2016-10-24 14:21

What happened your heart rate actually increases make it more difficult relax.
Don't bother with sleeping pills.They can actually cause worse somate later.
Thank you much for your advice and thanks for join us this evening.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2