Board logo

标题: 雅思口语Part2话题: 你尊敬的一位老人 [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2016-3-16 14:30     标题: 雅思口语Part2话题: 你尊敬的一位老人

Describe an old person you admire 你尊敬的一位老人

You should say:

What he/she does

What kind of person he/she is

What you learnt from him/her

Explain why you admire him/her                                                              

The person I’d like to talk about is my father, who is the editor-in-chief of Shanghai Daily.

Although he retired two years ago, yet I still can remember his passion for his career. He is always so professional, competent and knowledgeable in his area.

Father was once given/awarded the top 10 editor-in-chief in shanghai.                                 

I also admire his personality. You see, he’s very friendly, hospitable and outgoing.

People in our neighbourhood like to discuss with him about their problems, father also likes to share specialty food he brought from other provinces with neighbours.

Actually, what I learnt most from father is to maintain a positive attitude towards life, never give up. Father is ambitious, adventurous and audacious.

He went through a lot of hardship before he became a successful editor. But he never surrendered, he told me to persist in the face of adversity and bounce back always after disappointment. Just to pick myself up and start all over again.

更多雅思口语话题

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2