Board logo

标题: 2010-8-07 听写练习:奖金问题 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-7 11:19     标题: 2010-8-07 听写练习:奖金问题

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

解决奖金问题

A:格兰特?我们能讨论一下你定的这个奖金方案吗?我有几个问题。
B:当然,理查德。你是怎么考虑的?
A:嗯,坦率地说,我只是觉得我们没有那么多的钱来实现你的方案。
B:好,为什么我们不可以坐下来,算一算钱数?如果必要,我们随时可以缩小奖金幅度的。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-112.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: xinxinlove23    时间: 2010-8-7 11:48

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-7 12:04

-Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I 've got a few problems with this.
-Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
-Well. to be honest, I just don't think we are going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have mind.
-Well, why don't we sit down and work up the numbers? We can always get down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: Oo.Yolanda.oO    时间: 2010-8-7 12:37

A: Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I’ve got a few problems with it.
B: Sure, Richard. What’s on your mind?
A: Well, to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.
B: Well, why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: weixuanz    时间: 2010-8-7 14:07

Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I’ve got a few problems with it.

Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?

Well. To be honest, I just don't think we are going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.

Well, why don't we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: whogg    时间: 2010-8-7 16:52

Grant, Can  we  tall about the bonus plans of  yours , I got a few problem with them.
Sure , Rachard, what is on your mind?
well, to be honest,i just donot think we are goint to have enouth fun to give this kind of bonuse which had in your mind.
well ,why donot we sit dow ,and work out the numbers,we can always scale down the bonus if we had to.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-7 22:14

A: Graham,Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I’ve got a few problems with it.
B: Sure , Rachel, What’s on your mind?
A: Well , to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonus things you have on your mind.
B: Well, why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers ? We can also scale down the bonus if we have to .
作者: xilouxuehen    时间: 2010-8-7 23:18

Grant, can we talk about this bonus plan of yours, I've got a few problems with it.
Sure, Richard, What's on your mind?
Well, to be honest, I just don't think we are going to have a enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you had in mind.
Well, why don't we seat down and work out the numbers,We can always scale down the bonuses if we had to.
作者: boluo886    时间: 2010-8-8 07:29

not clear ,special the sectence" well ,to be honest , I just ~~~~~~~",so hard,i don;t  follow the speed that record.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-9 12:28

本帖最后由 sallylliu 于 2010-8-9 12:36 编辑

A: Grant, can we talk about this bonuses plan of yours? I've got a few problems with it.
B: Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
A: Well, to be honest, I just don't think we're going to have enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.
B: Well, why don't we sit down and work out the numbers. We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: hmsophia    时间: 2010-8-9 12:40

Grand, can we talk about this bonus projects of yours, I’ve got few problems with it.
Sure, Richard. What’s on your mind?
Well, to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have another fund to give this kind of bonus you have in mind.
Well, why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers, we can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: blc0217    时间: 2010-8-10 08:35

不想复制粘贴,实话实说,听不懂。
作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2010-8-10 09:26

-Grant? Can we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I 've got a few problems with this.
-Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
-Well. to be honest, I just don't think we are going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have mind.
-Well, why don't we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: maomisl    时间: 2010-8-12 11:12

Grant,can we talk abt this bonus plan of yours?I’ve got few problems with it.
Sure,Richard.What’s on your mind?
Well,to be honest,I just don’t think we’re going to have enough funds to give the kind of bonuses you have on your mind.
Well,why don’t we sit down and work out the numbers, we can always scare our bonuses if we have to.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-13 09:00

A: Grant? Could we talk about this bonus plan of yours? I got a few problems with it.
B: Sure, Richard. What’s on your mind?
A: Well, to be honest, I just don’t think we’re going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonus you have on your mind.
B: Well, why not we sit down and work out the numbers? We can always get down the bonus if we have to.
作者: Maserati    时间: 2010-8-14 22:53

好东西
作者: Only_jiu    时间: 2010-8-15 00:35

- -英语太差听不懂
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-24 07:43

A:Grant, can we talk about this bonus plan of yours?I've got a few problems with it.
B:Sure, Richard. What's on your mind?
A:Well, to be honest, I just don't think we're going to have enough fund to give the kind of bonuses you have in mind.
B:Well, why don't we sit down and work up the numbers? We can always scale down the bonuses if we have to.
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-10 21:46

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2