Board logo

标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:你喜欢做的健康的事情 [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2016-6-23 09:06     标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:你喜欢做的健康的事情

Describe something healthy you enjoy doing.

You should say:

What you do

Where you do it

Who you do it with

and explain why you think doing this is healthy.

参考范文

I wake up early in the morning and then walk for an hour every day. After that I swim in the nearby river for about 30 minutes and then I start my day. Waking up very early and then doing the physical exercise is the healthy habit I have developed from the early stage of my life.

I remember my father insisting us to wake up very early and then took us to the nearby high school ground for exercise. Nowadays, I wake up from bed at around 5:30 am and wear my exercise trousers and the pair of shoes. Then I start walking along with the road that has passed beside the river. The fresh air in the morning is very healthy for health. Sometimes I take my bicycle and instead of walking, I ride my cycle. I started doing this early morning exercise and swimming few years back but nowadays 2 of my friends and cousins accompany me almost every day. They enjoy doing the exercise very much.

The morning is a time when the air and environment remain fresher than anytime of the day. So breathing the fresh air, doing the exercises and finally swimming in the fresh water is definitely a very healthy habit. A sound mind lies on a sound body and this habit that I adopted is pretty helpful for keeping a sound health and sound mind.

更多雅思口语话题

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2