Board logo

标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:一件困难但你做的很好的事情 [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2016-10-24 10:22     标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:一件困难但你做的很好的事情

Describe a difficult thing you did well.

You should say:

what it was

how you did it

why (or how) it was difficult

and explain how you felt after you did it.

参考范文

In our life, we do so many difficult things knowingly and unknowingly. For some difficult tasks, we get appreciation and some remain unnoticed by others.  

I would like to describe one of the difficult jobs I did and was appreciated as well. It was an event when I was around 18 years old and saved a little boy who was drowning in a pond. That day I was near a big pond of our town and all of a sudden I noticed a human hand in the water. No other part of the little boy's body could be seen except his hand that he was desperately trying to get up at the last moment of his life. Initially, I thought that I was just hallucinating and nothing was in the water but instantly I changed my mind and had been sure that it was a boy who was drowning. I took off my shoes and jumped into the water. Then I realised my mistake that I have not pointed out the exact place where I thought someone was sinking.

I desperately swam and went to the approximate place after I struggled for few minutes. But there was none to be found. I started feeling very helpless and found some people were looking at me with curious eyes. I shouted that I saw a boy was drowning and trying to save him. I found 2-3 others also get into the water to find the boy. I felt overwhelmed with the urge to find the boy. All of a sudden I saw the flash on water and quickly reached there. I felt someone who I had felt with my body and I tried to pull out him from the water. But to my surprise, it seems impossible to me to bring the boy out of the water.

I used all of my force, energy and determination and will to get the boy from the water. I had to struggle a lot and I was sure how long it took me to bring him up. To me, it seemed like an eternity and finally I had been able to grab the boy firmly and swam towards the land. I was worried because the boy had already lost his conscience and I tried my best to help him to breath. I pulled down and up my hands very strongly over his chest and finally he coughed. I felt very tired and yet happy that the boy was out of danger. Some people came to extend their helping hands and they took the boy to the nearby hospital. I went to the hospital and returned home when the boy was completely safe.

I felt real proud to be able to save the boy and the gratefulness I saw in the boy's parents is something I will never forget. People appreciated my bravery and efforts and I also felt very relieved and proud.

更多雅思口语话题

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2