Board logo

标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:你买过的不满意的一件东西 [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2016-10-25 11:01     标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:你买过的不满意的一件东西

A product you bought and was dissatisfied about.

You should say:

What was the product?

From where did you buy it?

What was not satisfying?

And explain what you did about the product.

参考范文

It would be probably 1 year or so when I bought a cell phone and went through a horrible experience. I bought Nokia C5 cell phone from a Nokia shop of the city shopping mall. I saved the amount to purchase a cell phone over 6 months that would allow me to use internet and install applications. Due to my budget deficiency I though Nokia C5 would be a good choice and the salesman also convinced me to purchase this particular one. I spent almost half an hour to test the phone before purchasing it.  

I used the cell phone for about a month and I was very happy of its performance. It was touch phone and mostly operated with fingertip. All of a sudden one day I noticed that the touch functionality is not working and hence I am unable to use it and do anything. I restarted the phone and I found it okay again. But that problem kept reappearing over and over again and I took the phone to the service center. After a week I took back it home and used smoothly for 2 weeks or so and sadly the problem reappeared. That was a very frustrating experience and I explained my daunting experience to the customer care officer and he assured that they would fix it. But to my surprise I found the problem again. That day I decided to through it in the dustbin and bought a new cell phone by a different brand and manufacturer. Though I have not threw it away to the dustbin, I placed it in a box with old and unused materials. I later bought a new cell phone by Sony and found it really cool.

更多雅思口语话题

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2