Board logo

标题: 【有声读物】灵异故事:Night Shift 夜班(Part 4/5) [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-9 10:48     标题: 【有声读物】灵异故事:Night Shift 夜班(Part 4/5)

本帖最后由 星期一 于 2010-8-9 10:50 编辑

[wma]http://res.iciba.com/listen/FQsrGYsDF/English/nlyy/ysdw/lygs/7.MP3[/wma]

I can tell you that I turned my head around to look behind me 50 times while I was walking up the hallway. When I reached the doorway I stopped to take a look back down the hall. I turned my flashlight on and just stood there looking down the hall for a couple of seconds. But the strange feeling never came, everything was normal. I told myself that it was just my mind playing tricks on me the other night.

Two weeks went by and nothing specially happened at that cemetery, but I never really liked being there. But this night, my last night as a night guard was different. After this night shift I put an end to my career as a night guard.

This week I had a guard dog with me patrolling the grounds. I arrived at the cemetery at 2.30 am, I took the dog for a walk over the graveyard. It was a pretty cold night, below zero. After fifteen minutes I was done with the graveyard and I was about to enter the building. I went inside and turned right and then went down the hallway. About halfway down the hall I stopped to pick up my flashlight. When I suddenly got this weird feeling that someone was watching me from a distance. To calm myself down I told the dog to be on the watch, he started bark ing. I told him to calm down and be quiet, he totally ignored my order. When we entered the office the dog turned around facing back down the hall.

可以告诉你的是,我走在走廊上的时候,回了不止50次头看向身后。我走到办公室门边,回头向身后的走廊看了一眼。我打开手电筒,站在那盯着走廊看了几秒钟。但没再有那种奇怪的感觉,一切正常。我告诉自己那晚确实是我自己的脑子捉弄了我。

两周过去了,那个公墓没发生什么特别的事情,但我还是不喜欢去那。但我最后一次值晚班的那晚却不同。这晚过后,我作为夜班警卫的职业生涯就结束了。

这周有一只警犬和我一起巡逻。我凌晨2:30 时到了公墓,带着狗在墓地里走了一会。那晚很冷,气温在0摄氏度以下。我在墓地里巡视了15分钟,然后走进那所房子。进去后右转然后走过走廊。走到一半的时候,我忽然又有了有人在远处看着我的奇怪感觉,便停下将手电筒打开。为了让自己冷静下来,我让狗保持警惕,它开始叫了起来。我叫狗安静下来,它却完全无视我的命令。我们进到办公室里,警犬转身对着走廊。

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2