Board logo

标题: 银行英语口语 Banking English 4 [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2007-3-26 10:51     标题: 银行英语口语 Banking English 4

How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?

How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?

How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?

I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。

I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。

I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。

I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?

I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?

What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2