Board logo

标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:朋友身上你敬佩的品质 [打印本页]

作者: ivytony    时间: 2017-6-23 17:18     标题: 雅思口语Part2话题:朋友身上你敬佩的品质

Describe a good quality you admire in your friend.

You should say:

What the quality is

How this is a good quality

How do you feel about it

and explain why you like this quality.

参考范文

There are several qualities which I expect to have in my friends and among them, truthfulness(真诚) is the quality I admire most. In my opinion, the most important and fundamental quality that makes the bonding among friends stronger is the truthfulness. If a friend tells me the truth, no matter what I would stick to his/ her friendship. The trustworthiness can exist only the truthfulness persists between two friends.

I sometimes evaluate other with the way I judge myself. For instance, I would tell the truth to my friends and I know this would make them rely on me and have faith in me in the long run. Similarly, I want my friends to tell the truth always. The lies can never make friendship strong and in fact, if a friend finds that his best friend has lied to him/ her, the friendship would become shaky.

I strongly feel that friends should first tell the truth and then other important factors would exist among them. I believe a good friend should never lie and thus the truthfulness among friends strengthens their trust, reliability, dependency and belief. For all those reasons I like this quality.  

更多雅思口语话题

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2