Board logo

标题: 2010-8-10 听写练习:明确任务 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-10 11:25     标题: 2010-8-10 听写练习:明确任务

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

明确任务

A:我搞不清楚你期望我做什么,米歇尔。这些事你都没讲清楚。
B:对不起,科林特。可能我确实没弄清楚。我们可以一起来讨论这事。
A:对,我想这会是个好主意。我的确是一头雾水。
B:好,我们今天下午见。我会给你把情况描述得更清楚些。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-117.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-10 11:43

本帖最后由 sallylliu 于 2010-8-10 11:54 编辑

A: I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle? You've not been very clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Clint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss there.
A: Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B: Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture of the situation.
作者: hmsophia    时间: 2010-8-10 12:40

I’m not sure of what you suspect me to do, Michele. You are not being very clear of any of this.
I’m Sorry, Clain. Maybe I didn’t make myself clear enough. we should get together to discuss it.
Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I’m really in the dark light for everything
Fine, let’s meet this afternoon, I’ll go to your back picture room and situation.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-10 12:44

-I'm not sure what you'll expect me to do,Michelle. You've not been cear about any of this.
-I'm sorry, Claint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
-Yeah,I think that would be a goog idea. I'm really in a ^^^  on everything.
-Fine, Let's meet this afternoon. I'll ^^^ you a better of the situation.
作者: xilouxuehen    时间: 2010-8-10 13:23

A I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. You've not been very clear about any of this.
B I'm sorry Cleant. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A Yea, I think that would a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture about the situation.
作者: ggstudy    时间: 2010-8-10 16:57

-I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. You've not been clear about any of this.
-I'm sorry, clant, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, we should get together to discuss about this.
-Yeah, I think it's a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
-Fine,let's meet this afternoon, I'll do all you picture of the situation.
作者: whogg    时间: 2010-8-10 22:46

-I am not sure what  you expect to do ? Michlle . you 've not been clear about any of this.
-I am sorry clart. May be I did make my myself cleary now . we should get together to discuss it.
-Yeath.I think that will be a good idea. I 'm really dark on everything.
-Fine ,let me see  this afternoon.I will draw you a picture of  the situation.
作者: weixuanz    时间: 2010-8-11 02:19

I'm not sure what you exspect me to do, Michelle. You've not been clear about any of this.

I'm sorry, Claint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everthing.

Fine, Let's meet this afternoon. I will draw a better picture of this situation.
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-8-11 08:35

A:I'm not clear what you expect me to do, Michelle. You've not been clear that any of this.
B:I'm sorry, Clint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A:Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everthing.
B:Fine, Let's meet this afternoon. I will draw you a better picture of this situation.
作者: pepsima    时间: 2010-8-11 14:28

I'm not sure what you expect me to do Michelle,you've not been very clear about any of this.
I'm sorry Clint.Maybe I did't make myself clear enough.We should get together to discuss this.
Yeah,I think that would be a good idea.I'm realy in dark on everything.
Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'll draw you a better picture of this situation.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-11 14:58

I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle? You've nothing very clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Clint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
A: Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B: Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture of the situation.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-14 14:03

A: I'm not sure what you've expected me to do , Michalle. You are not very clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Clate,maybe I didn't make myself clear. We shall get together to discuss it.
A: Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in a dark in everything.
B: Fine, Let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a picture of situation.
作者: fengyunwubian    时间: 2010-8-14 20:29

我是新手,帮帮我
作者: fengyunwubian    时间: 2010-8-14 20:46

A;I'm not sure what you've expected me to do,Michalle. You are not very dear about any of this.
B;I'm sorry,Clate,maybe I didn't make myself clear.We shall get  together to discuss it.
A;Yeah, I think that would be a good idea,I'm really in a dark in everything.
B;Fine. Let's meet this afternoon,I'll draw you a picture of situation.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-26 14:34

A:I'm not sure what you expect to do, Michael. You've not been very clear about any of this.
B:I'm sorry, Clant, maybe I didin't make myself clear now. We should get together to discuss this.
A:Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I'm really in the dark on everything.
B:Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture about situation.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-26 14:35

A: I'm not sure what you expect to do, Michael. You've not been very clear about any of this.
B: I'm sorry, Clant, maybe I didin't make myself clear now. We should get together to discuss this.
B: Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture about situation.
作者: wowoyoyo    时间: 2010-8-27 15:12

I am not sure what you expect me to do,Michael.You've been clear about any of this.
I'm sorry,Clant.Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.We should go together to discuss this.
Yes,I think that would be a good idea.I'm really in a dark on everything.
Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'll draw you a picture of this situation.

I have been listened four times.How bad!
作者: ngkaleng    时间: 2010-8-27 20:26

I am not sure what you expect me to do,Michael.You've been clear about any of this.
I'm sorry,Clant.Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.We should go together to discuss this.
Yes,I think that would be a good idea.I'm really in a dark on everything.
Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'll draw you a picture of this situation.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-8-28 11:28

A:I'm not sure what you expect me to do,Michelle,you've not been very clear about any of this.
B:I'm sorry,Clinton.Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough,we should get together to discuss it.
A:Yeah,I think that would be a good idea,I'm really in a dark on everything.
B:Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'll draw a better picture of the situation.
作者: aayinyuan    时间: 2010-9-4 22:02

A I'm not sure what you expect me to do, Michelle. You've not been very clear about any of this.
B I'm sorry Cleant. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this.
B Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture about the situation.
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-10 21:13

回复 1# 星期一

I'm not sure what you are expect to do.Mr. shell
作者: 东梁东坡1    时间: 2010-9-16 07:44

本帖最后由 东梁东坡1 于 2010-9-16 07:53 编辑

I am not sure what you expect me to do? you have not been very clear about any of this
I am sorry clod, maybe I did not make myself clear enough
I think we shoud get together to discuss it
Yes it is a good idear, I am really in the dark on everything
let 's meet this afternoon  and I will draw you a picture of this situation
作者: xiaonana    时间: 2010-9-16 08:35

I am not sure expect me to do,MICHELLE.You are not been very clear about any of this.
I am sorry,cleant.maybe I did not make myself clear enough. We should get together to discuss this
yea.I think that woud a good idear. I am really in the dark on everthing.
fine, let us meet this afternoon. I will you a better picture about the situation
作者: 天梯梦    时间: 2010-9-17 05:55

i am not sure what you expect me to do, michel, you'v no been
very clear about any of this.

i am sorry , klant. maybe i did't make myself clearer enough.
we should get together to discuss this

yeah, i think that would be a good idea. i'm realy in the dark on everthing

fine, let's meet this afternoon, i will draw you a better picture of the situation
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-5 12:52

B Fine, let's meet this afternoon. I'll draw you a better picture about the situation
作者: neosungreat    时间: 2010-10-9 08:19

A:I‘m not sure what you expected   me to  do!you  are  not  being   very  clear  about  any  of   this。
B:I'm  sorry  ,     ,   maybe  i  didn’t   make  myself   clear  enough  ,we  should   get  together
   to   discuss  it.
A:  Yea, I think that would a good idea, I'm really in the dark on everything.   
B:Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'll draw a better picture of the situation
作者: 海诗卉    时间: 2010-10-9 09:27

I'm not sure what expect me to do,Michelle? You've not make clear about any of this.
I'm sorry,Claint. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.We should get together to discuss this.
Yeah,I think would be a good idea.I'm really in ```` on everything.
Fine,let's meet this afternoon.I'will `` better picture about situation
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-4 17:14

I’m not sure of what you suspect me to do, Michele. You are not being very clear of any of this.
I’m Sorry, Clain. Maybe I didn’t make myself clear enough. we should get together to discuss it.
Yes, I think that would be a good idea. I’m really in the dark light for everything
Fine, let’s meet this afternoon, I’ll go to your back picture room and situation.
作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-10 11:49

A. I am not sure what you are expected me to do . Michelle. there is nothing clear about either of this.
B. I am sorry Clint . maybe i didn't make myself clear enough. we should to together to discuss it.
C. Yeah , i think that would be a good idea. i am really in a fog of everything
d. fine. let's discuss afternoon. i will draw a picuture of the situation
作者: recher88    时间: 2010-12-10 14:55

I'm not sure what you expect me to do Michelle,you've nothing clear that any of this.
I'm sorry,kelinte.Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.We shoule get together to discuss this.
Yeah!I think it would be a goodidea.I really in the dark on everything.
Fine.Let's meet in this afternoon.I'd will draw a better picture of the situation.
作者: 菜鸟徐海山    时间: 2010-12-14 21:48

作者: yzxgdj    时间: 2010-12-22 11:11

A. I am not  sure that what except you to do , Michael .
作者: meisei    时间: 2011-1-13 10:58

正确答案

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2