Board logo

标题: 还盘(2) [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2007-3-26 14:29     标题: 还盘(2)

A:You know that our products have good quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable.

A:你知道我们的产品质量很高。就质量而言,我敢说我们提出的价格是合理的。

B:No doubt that yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the hardware market.

B:毫无疑问,你们的产品质量很好,但小五金市场的竞争也很激烈。

A: So far our products have stood competition well. The very fact other clients keep on buying speaks for itself.

A:直到现在,我们的产品能够经得起竞争。别的顾客不断地向我们购买,这一事实本身就说明了问题。

B:Ok, could you make 4% reduction?

B:你们能降4%吗?

A:Well, in order to close the deal, I accept.

A:好吧,为了达成交易,我接受了。

B:I'm glad that we have settled the price.

B:很高兴我们就价格达成了协议。

A:Mr. White, could you tell me the quantity that you need?

A:怀特先生,你可以告诉我们你们打算定多少货吗?

B:We have to discuss it after the meeting.

B:我们会后会商量。

A:When could you give me the reply?

A:你们什么时候给我答复?

B:The next meeting.

B:下一次谈判。

A:When do we meet again?

A:咱们什么时候再见面?

B:How about tomorrow morning at 10?

B:明天早晨10点怎么样?

A: Good. Then see you tomorrow.

A:好的,明天见。

B:See you.

B:明天见




欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2