Board logo

标题: 看笑话学英语:The Crowded Store [打印本页]

作者: kobe    时间: 2017-11-27 08:09     标题: 看笑话学英语:The Crowded Store

It was the day of the big sale. Rumors of the sale (and some advertising in the local paper) were the main reason for the long line that formed by 8:30, the store's opening time, in front of the store.

A small man pushed his way to the front of the line, only to be pushed back, amid loud and colorful curse. On the man's second attempt, he was punched square in the jaw, and knocked around a bit, and then thrown at the end of the line again.

As he got up, he said to the person at the end of the line,” That does it! If they hit me one more time, I won't open the store!"

作者: kobe    时间: 2017-11-27 08:10

It was the day of the big sale. Rumors of the sale (and some advertising in the local paper) were the main reason for the long line that formed by 8:30, the store's opening time, in front of the store.

A small man pushed his way to the front of the line, only to be pushed back, amid loud and colorful curse. On the man's second attempt, he was punched square in the jaw, and knocked around a bit, and then thrown at the end of the line again.

As he got up, he said to the person at the end of the line,” That does it! If they hit me one more time, I won't open the store!"

一天,一个商店降价大甩卖。人们在开店之前就排在了商店门前,排成了很长的一队。一个身材矮小的人推挤着想到队伍的前面,但被推了回来,而且被咒骂着插队。那个人又一次努力往前挤, 但是又被挤到了最后面,而且下巴被重重的碰了几下,他对最后一个人说:“如果他们再次这样对我,我就不去开商店门了!!!”

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2