Board logo

标题: 2010-8-12 听写练习:意见分歧 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-12 11:24     标题: 2010-8-12 听写练习:意见分歧

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

意见分歧

A:科兰德尔先生,请原谅。可我的确看不出有什么必要把整个方案完全推倒重做。这太费事了。
B:你说的没错,但是,这正是这个工作的重点所在,Maria。毫无疑问地,这个方案是不可接受的.
A:我承认。但是我想我们可以做几处大的改动来解决这个问题。若您给我个机会就太好了。
B:好吧,玛丽亚。我等你到明天4点拿出份令人满意的方案,否则你得重做一遍。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-120.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-12 12:46

-Mr. Koland, I'm sorry ,but I 'm really don't see that ^^^ in doing ^^^ this project form ^^^. It would take a lot of work.
-That's certainly true. But that's what this job's worry about, Maria.There's no dount that this project is unacceptable.
-I'll agree, but I think that we can handle the problem about making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a chance.
-All right, Maria. I'll give me until tomorrow at 4 o'clock to produce ^^^ piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-12 13:43

Mr. Koland, I'm sorry ,but I 'm really don't think the value in doing this entire project. It will take a lot of work.
-That's certainly true. But that's what this job's all about it, Maria.There's no dount that this project is unacceptable.
-I'll agree, but I think that we can handle this problem by making  few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you give me a chance.
-All right, Maria. I'll give me until tomorrow at 4 o'clock to satified this work, otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: pepsima    时间: 2010-8-12 15:57

Mr.Krandoll,I'm sorry.But I really don't  thevie project over
It will take a lot of work.
That centainly true.But that was the job all about it.
I agree.But I think that we can handle the problem buy makinga few   major   changes.
All right Maria.I'll give you until tomorrow
作者: Color306    时间: 2010-8-12 17:21

M:Mr. Colander, I am sorry, but i really don't think  the value you're doing this entire project over from scrach.It will take a lot of work.
C:That's certainly true,but that's what this job is all about,Maria.There's not doubt for the project is unacceptable.
M:I agree.But i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you will give me a chance.
C:All right, Maria.I will give you until tomorrow at 4o'clock to produce a satisfatory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.
作者: greensoul    时间: 2010-8-12 20:57

M Colander, I'm sorry, but I really don't think the volue of you are doing this * project over from *. It will take a lot of work
That's certainly ture, BUt that's was this job is***, Maria, there is no doubt this project is unacceptable
I agree, but I think wc can handly this problem by making a few changes, I appreciate it if you will give me a chance
All right, Maria, I'll give you untill tomorrow at four o'clock to produce a piece of work, But otherwise, you have to ^ it
作者: whogg    时间: 2010-8-12 22:16

-Mr clander,I am sorry. but I  don't  think the value in doing  this entire project over from scaject .It woult take lots of work .
-That is certaily true,but that is what  this job worry about ,maria .it is not boubt that this job is unacceptable.
-I agree,but I thing we can hadle all the problem make a few change. I will appreciate it if you give me the change.
-all right, mary.I will give you  untill tomorrow fout ' o clock to produce a few  pieces of work ,but otherwie ,you had to do it .
作者: qqwang12345    时间: 2010-8-13 02:31

好好好
作者: jocelync    时间: 2010-8-13 04:39

A:Mr. Gando, I'm sorry, but I really don't see the value in doing entire project over from xx.
    It would take a lot of work.
B: That's certainly true, but  that was this job all about, Maria. There is no doubt this project unacceptable.
A: I agree, but I think we can handle the problem by making a few vital  change. I'd appreciate if you give me a chance.
B: All right Maria. I'll give you till tomorrow 4 o'clock to produce  a satisfactory piece of work. But otherwise, we have redo it.
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-8-13 09:35

Mr  Kolander, I 'm  sorry.But  I  really  don't think the value in doing  this entire project over
from  from scaject .It  would  take  a  lot  of  work.
That's  certainly  true .But that's what this job's worry about ,Maria.There's no dount that this project is unacceptable.
I  agree . But  I  think  that  we  can  handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a chance.
All  right  ,Maria .I'll give you untill tomorrow at four o'clock to produce  a satisfatory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.
作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2010-8-13 09:49

-Mr. Colander, I'm sorry ,but I 'm really don't see the value in doing  this entire project overthrow scra---. It would take a lot of work.
-That's certainly true. But that's what this job's worry about, Maria.There's no doubt that this project is unacceptable.
-I'll agree, but I think that we can handle the problem about making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you would give me a chance.
-All right, Maria. I'll give me until tomorrow 4 o'clock to produce a satisfactory  piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: kaihua603    时间: 2010-8-13 10:50

好不好 试了才知道
作者: leonli    时间: 2010-8-13 11:09

Mr. Klendo, I am sorry , buy I really don't see the value in doing ~entire project to over from~. It will take a lot of works.
That's certainly true. but that's what this job's all about it. Maria, There's no a doubt with this project is unacceptable.
I agree it, but I think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I appreciate it if u give me a chance.
all right, Maria. I will give you until tomorrow at 4:00 to produce a satisfactory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-13 15:26

A: Mr. Crandol. I'm sorry. But I really don't see the value in doing this project over from schedule. It would take a lot of work.
B: That's certainly true. But that was this job's all about, Maria. There's no doubt this project is unacceptable.
A: I agree. But I think we can handle the problem by make a few major changes. I would appreciate it if you'd give the chance.
B: All right, Maria. I'll give you until tomorrow 4 p.m. clock to produce a satisfactory piece of work. Bur otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: lengdi119    时间: 2010-8-13 16:26

A: Mr. Crandle, I’m sorry, but I really don’t see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It will take a lot of work.
B: That’s certainly true, but that’s what this job is all about, Maria. There is no doubt that this project is unacceptable.
A: I agree. But I think that we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I’d appreciate it if you’ll give me the chance.
B: All right, Maria. I will give you it until tomorrow four o’clock to produce a satisfied piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: xilouxuehen    时间: 2010-8-13 21:20

Mr Krando, I'm sorry. But I really don't see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It' would take a lot of work.
That's certainly true, but, that was the job all about, Maria. There is no doubt this project is unacceptable.
I agree. But I think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate if you give me a chance
Alright, Maria. I'll give you untill tomorrow at 4 o'clock to produce satisfactory piece of work ,but otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: wmj9744710    时间: 2010-8-15 08:04

谢谢版主
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-15 20:55

A: Mr Crandal, I'm sorry ,but I really don't value in doing this project over form scartch.It will take a lot of work.
B: That's certainly true, but that's what job all about, Maria. There's no doubt this project is unacceptable.
A: I agree. But I think we can handle the problem by making a few magic changes. I'd appreciate if you give me the chance.
B: All right, Maria. I'll give you until tomorrow 4 to produce a satisfactory piece of work, but otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-27 08:27

A: Mr Klando, I'm sorry but I really don't see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It will take a lot of work.
B:That's certainly true, but that's a job all about that, Moria. There's not a this project is unacceptable.
A:I agree, but I think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I would appreciate it if you will give more changes.
B: All right, Moria. I'll give you a total tomorrow 4 o'clock to produce^ piece of work, but otherwith, you'll have to redo it.
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-9 22:01

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.
作者: laguna2007    时间: 2010-9-14 22:51

Opinion difference
--Mr     I'm sorry ,but I really dont see the   doing    the project  over from    ,It's will take a lot of work
--That's certainly ture ,but that were this jobs over    Mary ,this no doubt this project     
--I agree ,but I think we can handle the problem by make by few making changes ,I appreciate if you give me chance
--All right ,I'll give     tomorrow 4 clock    to produce   ,but otherwise you have do it
作者: bucther_god    时间: 2010-9-15 10:38

这个难度对于我有点大````
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-5 18:27

Mr.Krandoll,I'm sorry.But I really don't  thevie project over
It will take a lot of work.
That centainly true.But that was the job all about it.
I agree.But I think that we can handle the problem buy makinga few   major   changes.
All right Maria.I'll give you until tomorrow
作者: zj2191239    时间: 2010-10-6 11:45

谢谢
作者: 蝈蝈皮    时间: 2010-10-6 18:04

a: Mr Krando, i am sorry ,but i really don't see the value we were doing this terra project over from scratch ,it would take a lot of work.
b:that certainly true. but that was this job all about everything .there is no doulbt this project is unexpectable.
a:i agree. but i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes at appreciate if you get for a chance.
b:all right. merria. i will give you until tommorrow at 4 o'clock to produce satisfied piece of work. but otherwise you have to redo it .
作者: 梦落小城    时间: 2010-10-9 19:31

M:Mr. Colander, I am sorry, but i really don't think  the value you're doing this entire project over from scrach.It will take a lot of work.
C:That's certainly true,but that's what this job is all about,Maria.There's not doubt for the project is unacceptable.
M:I agree.But i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. I'd appreciate it if you will give me a chance.
C:All right, Maria.I will give you until tomorrow at 4o'clock to produce a satisfatory piece of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.
作者: fresheer    时间: 2010-10-9 21:43

M:Mr,Klando,I am sorry,but I really don’t see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch,it will take a lot of work.
K:That’s certainly true.But that is what this job all about ,Maria.there is no dout that this project is unacceptable.
M:I agree,But I think we can handle the problem by making a few major  changes.I’d appreciate it if you give me a chance.
K:all right,Marria. I’ll give you until tomorrow 4’clock to produce satisfactory pieces of
work.But otherwise you will have to redo it.
作者: float    时间: 2010-11-13 14:52

M:Mr. Colander, I am sorry, but i really don't think  --- doing this -- project over from - .It will take a lot of work.
C:That's -- true,but that's what this job is all about,Maria.There's ---- for the project is unacceptable.
C:All right, Maria.I will give you until tomorrow at 4o'clock to produce --- -- of work, but otherwise, you have to redo it.
作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-30 12:01

Mr Krando, I'm sorry. But I really don't see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. it would take a lot of work.

that is certainly true. but that's the job wrong about Maria.there is no doubt that the project is unacceptable.

i agreed ,but i think we can handle the problem by making a few major changes. i will appreciated if you give me the chance.

all right Maria. I will give you until tomorrow 4:00 to procduct a satisfied peice of work,but otherwise you have to redo it.
作者: 玉罕儿    时间: 2011-6-7 10:26

i don't see

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2