Board logo

标题: 2010-8-14 听写练习:计划变动 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-14 11:37     标题: 2010-8-14 听写练习:计划变动

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

计划变动

A:苏珊!你为什么没告诉我你要接管丝绸公司这个项目?
B:我以为你知道了呢,托德。这是上星期决定的。我想你没来开会。
A:你知道我没来开会。我正会见魏先生商议这个项目。我为这已经工作一个半月了。
B:对不起,托德,可埃莫里先生觉得这事进展得太慢,需要一个全新的开始。他应该告诉你了。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-125.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-14 12:18

-Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were taking over the silk company ^^^ ?
-I thought you knew , Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you weren't at the meeting.
-You know I was not at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this ^^^ .I've been on this for a month and half.
-I'm sorry, Tod. But Mr. Emory felt it was going too slowly, and that needed a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: Oo.Yolanda.oO    时间: 2010-8-14 13:54

A: Susan! Why didn’t you tell me that you were taking over the Silk Company account?
B: I thought you knew, Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you weren’t at the meeting.
A: You know I wasn’t at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this account. I’ve been on this for a month and a half.
B: I’m sorry,Tod, but Mr. Emory felt that it was going too slowly, and that it needed a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: zora    时间: 2010-8-14 15:32

--Susan,why didn't you tell me you are taking over the silk company account?
--I thought you've knew ,Tody.It was decided last week .I guess you were not at the meeting.
--You knoew I was not at the meeting .I was meeting Mr.Wei  about this account .I've been on this for a month and a half .
--I'm sorry,Tody.But Mr Amery felt it was going too slowly and that needed a fresh start,he should have told you.
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-8-14 17:40

Susan,why didn't  tell  me  that  you were  taking  over  the   silk  company  account ?
I  thought  you  knew  ,Tod.It  was  decided  last  week.
I  guess you  weren't  at  the  meeting.
You  know  I  wasn't  at  the  meeting.I was meeting Mr.Wei  about this account .I've been on this for a month and a half .  
I'm sorry Tod.But  Mr.Amery felt  it  was  going    too slowly, and that it needed a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-14 18:17

Susan,why didn't  tell  me  that  you‘ve  taken  over  the   silk  company  account ?
I  thought  you  knew  ,Tod.It  was  decided  last  week.
I  guess you  weren't  at  the  meeting.
You  know  I  wasn't  at  the  meeting.I was meeting Mr.Wei  about this account .I've been on this for a month and a half .  
I'm sorry Tod,but  Mr.Emery felt  it  was  going too slowly and it need a new start. He should have told you.
作者: nancyxu    时间: 2010-8-14 20:35

A:Susan,why did you told me you taking the sick company poject
B:i think you knew it ,it was the dicide last week
A :you know what ..........................
B:i am sorry ..but xx feel it want slowly.need a new starting ,he should be tell u
作者: ggstudy    时间: 2010-8-15 12:27

-Susan, why didn't you tell me that you're taking over the suit company account?
-I thought you knew,Toed. It was decided last week. I guess you were in the meeting.
-You know I wasn't at the meeting, I was meeting with Mr.wayne about this account. I've been on this for a month and a half.
-I'm sorry, Toed. But Mr.Emilton felt it was going too slowly, and that it needed for a start, he should have told you.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-15 12:39

A: Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were going to take over the silk company account?
B: I thought you know, Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you aren't at the meeting.
A: You know I wasn't at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this account. I've been on this project a month and half.
B: I'm sorry, Tod. But Mr. Emory felt that it was going to slowly and that needed a first start. He should told you.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-15 21:22

A: Susan, why didn't you tell me you were taking away the silk company account?
B: I thought you were told. It was decided last week. I guess you were at the meeting.
A: You know I wasn't at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this account. I've been on this for a month and a half.
B: I'm sorry, Tod, But Mr Emory felt it going too slowly and they need a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: mtqjyb    时间: 2010-8-15 23:32

A:Susan, why did you tell me that you will take over the silk company account.
B: *** IT was dicided last week.***
A: You know I wasn't at meeting, ****about this account .
B: I'm sorry ,Tody. But Mr. Emory thought it's going too slowly and it need a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: changhe    时间: 2010-8-16 22:11

--Susan, why don't you tell me what about you were taken the project of silk company?
--I think you know.tod.This was dscecided last week.I thought you didn't got meeting.
--You know i no come.I was meeting to Mr Wei to discuss this project,I already working it one month half .
--I'm sorry,tod,but mr aimoli thought it's too slowly.I need a new start.He should told you.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-8-31 22:51

A:Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were taking over the suite of company account?
B:I thought you knew, Tod. It was decided last week. I got showed at one meeting.
A:You know T wasn't at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Way about this account. I've been on this for a month here.
B:I'm sorry, Tod, but Mr Emory felt it's going too slowly and that needed a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-9 21:37

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-3 11:16

-Susan, why didn't you tell me that you were taking over the silk company ^^^ ?
-I thought you knew , Tod. It was decided last week. I guess you weren't at the meeting.
-You know I was not at the meeting. I was meeting with Mr. Wei about this ^^^ .I've been on this for a month and half.
-I'm sorry, Tod. But Mr. Emory felt it was going too slowly, and that needed a fresh start. He should have told you.
作者: ming5203    时间: 2010-12-23 13:13

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
作者: xbangie    时间: 2010-12-23 20:44

It is so fast that I can't catch it.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2