Board logo

标题: how long time you can instead [打印本页]

作者: Danatan    时间: 2010-8-16 23:59     标题: how long time you can instead

Leave hometown,have a job outside. it is very hard can not see my familly for a long time,even for few years.
i will missing them for many times everyday. To pay for the expensive mobile fee.
       I am as the same as the normal worker, working hard out side,never back home,i missing my father, my monther,my borthers,my sisters. But I can not let they know, it is a alone day but job, and less salary.
       learning every night, would like to get a good job next time,can not working close with my familly.
       So, i try my best,but every thing is too later, i am too old to learn now. But I do not give up.It is so funny to write the message,and when you found that nobody will read you message,and nobody will share your happy or sad, and so on.
       But I still like to speak out my story,i think, maybe one day,some one meet the same as I.when he/she read this message, and he/she can understand,he/she never feeling alone,becasue before he/she unhappy, has some one meet the same with them, and the unhappy pass already. I bless he/she has the same ,be happy every day.Good lucky for the person who read this message,be happy for every day,that is life.
作者: piaojun    时间: 2010-8-19 05:49

good ~
作者: winniezhan    时间: 2010-8-22 23:07

i see.me too ,everything is too later and i am too old to learn now,and i don't give up.
作者: kinglongyy    时间: 2010-9-20 15:09

回复 1# Danatan

No one is too old to learn in our lives.

keep on with the english writing ,you can improve a lot after a long time.i know what is  your  feeling , work hard
作者: yimpatric    时间: 2010-9-29 22:21

let me learn more !
作者: nancyxu    时间: 2010-10-4 21:33

it is never too old to learn everything.
作者: erica75    时间: 2010-10-16 17:15

Yes, I am too old.
I wasted my time when I was young, and must pay for my wasting.
No money, no working expriences.
So sad
作者: buterhui    时间: 2010-10-27 13:33

ok,just do it,don't stop.keep it.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2