Board logo

标题: 2010-8-18 听写练习:电话报忧 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-18 00:42     标题: 2010-8-18 听写练习:电话报忧

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

电话报忧

A:蕾茜儿?我是约翰·埃莫里。
B:什么事?埃莫里先生?
A:有个坏消息。所有送到麦克格拉斯的计划统统被打回来了。我们还得从头开始。
B:我以为我们每项都被认可了。要从来得好几个星期呀。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-139.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: boluo886    时间: 2010-8-18 06:08

Richel, this is John emery speaking.
Yes ,Mr.Emery.
I've gotten some bad news.All of the plans sent to Magre Corpration have been rejected.We are going to start from  ??????.
I thought  plans already is great all everything.
Let's take a few weeks to work.
作者: xiaoxiang0525    时间: 2010-8-18 08:27

A: Richel, this is John Emony speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emony.
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent over to Mr. Magre Corporation have been ...
We are going to start from ...
B: I thought it already agree for everything. That is going to take weeks to work.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-18 08:38

A: Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory?
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent off to Mr. Magre Corporation have been rejected.
We are going to start from scracth.
B: I thought it already agreed to everything. That is going to take weeks to rework.
作者: zyz3894890    时间: 2010-8-18 08:49

A:Richel,this is John Emery speaking.
B: Yes,Mr.emery.
A:I've got some bad news,all the plans set over to the Magrance Corporatin have been rejected.We are going to have to start from (screch).
B:I thought  they'd already agreed to everything,that's going to take weeks to rework.
作者: alittlebird    时间: 2010-8-18 09:05

Bad news over the phone
A: Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory?
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent over to Mr. Magre Corporation have been rejected.We are going to have to start from scratch.
B: I thought that  had already agreed to everything. That is going to take weeks to rework.
作者: 木棉花开了    时间: 2010-8-18 09:22

.;/.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-18 09:31

A: Richel? This is John Emery speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory.
A: I've got some bad news.
B: All the plans sent Doctor Macglas cooperation have them rejected. We are going to have to start from sketch.
A: I thought the authority is great to everything. Have to going to take weeks to re-work.
作者: zora    时间: 2010-8-18 09:32

--Richel,this is John Emily's speaking.
--yes?Mr.Emily
--I've got some bad news.All the plans sent over to Mike Grace had been rejected.We are going to start from fresh.
--I thought they were great for everything.That is going to take weeks to rework.
作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2010-8-18 09:34

-Rachel? This is John Emory speaking.
- Yes, Mr. Emory?
-I’ve got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the McGrath Corporation have been rejected. We’re going to have to start from scratch.
- I thought they had already agreed to everything. That’s going to take weeks to rework.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-18 09:42

-Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
-Yes, Mr.Emory.
-I've got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the michgras cooperation have been rejected. We are going to have the start from scratch.
-I thought they're already agreed to everything. That's going to take weeks to re-work.
作者: alatakafire    时间: 2010-8-18 10:35

谢谢,不错的资料
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-18 10:36

A: Richael? This is John Emory speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emory.
A: I've gotten some bad news. All the plan sent off to.....operation was rejected. We're going to have them started from scratch.
B: I thought that was already great to everything. That would be going to take some weeks to work.
作者: liu0080hk    时间: 2010-8-18 10:58

本帖最后由 liu0080hk 于 2010-8-18 10:59 编辑

A:Rachel?This is John Emory speaking.
B:Yes, Mr. Emory.
A:I've gotten some bad news. All the plans sent off to McGrath corporation have been rejected We're going to have a start from scratch.
B:I thought they had already agreed  to everything . That's going to take weeks to rework.
作者: 蓝色的头发    时间: 2010-8-18 11:53

A. Richel?  This is John.Emerri speaking.

B. Yes? Mr. Emerri.

A. I got some bad news. All the plans sent over to Macglass Corperation have been rejected. We're going to have the start from scratch.

B. I thought they've already agreed to everthing. Have going to take weeks to rework.
作者: ggstudy    时间: 2010-8-18 12:55

-Richelle, this is Jone Emory speaking.
-Yes, Mr.Emory.
-I've got some bad news: all the planes sentover to the Miggerate corparation have been rejective, we are going to have to start from scratch.
-I thought they had already to agrade everything, let's going to take weeks to rework.
作者: 如意吉祥    时间: 2010-8-18 15:13

A: Richel,this is Jone Emery speaking
B: Yes,Mr. Emery
A: I've got some bad news.All the plants sent to Mr.Marge conporation have rejected.
    We are going to start some (?)
B: I thought it's already everything.
    Let's got to take some weeks to work.
作者: 公瑾    时间: 2010-8-18 15:21

-Richel, this is John Emory speaking.
-Yes, Mr. Emory?
-I've got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the Miggrea Corporation have been rejected. We are going to have to start from the scratch.
-I thought they'd already agreed to everything.That's going to take weeks to rework.
作者: 鱼之乐    时间: 2010-8-18 16:31

M:reichair?this john  armoly speking
F:yes,Mr armoly
M:I have got a bad news,all the  sent to   have been rejected, we are to have the start from the scratch
F:i thought they have already agreed everything,that going to take weaks to rework
作者: stockman    时间: 2010-8-18 20:15

A: Rachel, this is John Emery speaking.
B: Yes? Mr. Emery?
C: I've gotten a bad news. All of the plan we sent to Mcgres have been rejected. We are going to start from sketch.
D: I thought they have already agreed everything, that going to take weeks to rework.
作者: sjzlhj    时间: 2010-8-19 01:30

A:Rachel, this is John Emory speaking.
B:Yes, Mr. Emory.
A:I've got some bad news. All the plans set over to the MacGrath corporation have been rejected. We're going to have to start from the scratch.
B: I thought it was already great to everything. That's going to take a week to rework.
作者: ylmj    时间: 2010-8-19 11:08

A: Richel, this is John Emony speaking.
B: Yes, Mr. Emony.
A: I have got some bad news . All the plans sent over to Mr. Magre Corporation have been rejected.
We are going to start from scratch.
B: I thought it already agree for everything. That is going to take weeks to work.
作者: Aaron422    时间: 2010-8-19 11:41

That is very difficult!
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-8-20 11:16

Richel, this is John emery speaking
Yes,Mr.Emory.
I've got some bad news.All of the plans sent to Magre Corpration have been rejected.We are  going  to  have  to  start  fromthe  scratch.
I  thought  it  already  agreed  to  everything.That is going to take weeks to rework.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-9-1 10:49

A:Richeal, this is John Emory speaking.
B:Yes, Mr Emory.
A:I've got some bad news. All of the plans sent over to the Migras Corporation have been rejected. We are going to have to start from the scratch.
B:I thought that all agree everything. That's going to take weeks to rework.
作者: aizyan    时间: 2010-9-4 20:43

看看答案
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-8 22:33

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2