Board logo

标题: 2010-8-20 听写练习:请求帮忙打字 [打印本页]

作者: 星期一    时间: 2010-8-20 00:15     标题: 2010-8-20 听写练习:请求帮忙打字

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

请求帮忙打字

A:凯文?嗨,我是伊丽莎白。我请求你帮我个大忙。
B:多大的忙,伊丽莎白?上次你就是这么说的,结果我连加了三个晚上的班!
A:是这样,我有一大摞东西要打。布莱克先生要我明天下午一定干完。
B:好吧,伊丽莎白。不过这可是最后一次了。

[wma]http://Mp3.en8848.com/officeen/www.en8848.com.cn-146.mp3[/wma]

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: 木棉花开了    时间: 2010-8-20 01:09

Kevin?hi,it's Elisabeth.i have a big favor fto  ask help for you.
How big, Elisabeth? last time you said that i under work over time  three nights in a row
well, i have a huge lot of typing, and Mr Blake have insisted i get it  all by  tomorrow afternoon.
all right ,Elisabeth. but this is the last time .
作者: xiaoxiang0525    时间: 2010-8-20 08:40

A: kaven, hi, it is Elisabeth, I have a big faver to ask you.
B: How big, Elisabeth. Last time you said that and that working over time three night and ...
A: Well, I have got a huge lot of typing and Mr.Black has insisted I get these done by tomorrow afternoon.
B: All right, Elisabeth but this is the last time.
作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-20 08:53

A: Caven, hi, it is Elisabeth, I have a big faver to ask you.
B: How big, Elisabeth. Last time you said that and I ended that work overtime three nights and row.
A: Well, I have got a huge load of typing and Mr.Black has insisted that I got these done by tomorrow afternoon.
B: All right, Elisabeth ,but this is the last time.
作者: iceshow    时间: 2010-8-20 09:08

Kevin?hi,it's Elisabeth.i have a big favor to  ask  for you.
How big, Elisabeth? last time you said that i under work over time  three nights in a row
well, i have a huge lot of typing, and Mr Blake have insisted i get it  all by  tomorrow afternoon.
all right ,Elisabeth. but this is the last time
作者: 如意吉祥    时间: 2010-8-20 09:33

A:Kaven? Hi,it's Elisabeth.I have a big faver to ask you.
B:How big,Elisabeth? Last time you said that I entered the working over time 3nights old
A:Well,I have a huge lot of typing and Mr.Black has insisted that I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
B:All right,Elisabeth.But this is the last time.
作者: mapleleaf    时间: 2010-8-20 09:54

- Kevin? Hi, it’s Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.
- How big, Elizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime 3 nights in a row!
- Well, I’ve got a huge load of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
-All right, Elizabeth. But this is the last time.
作者: evaxiaofan    时间: 2010-8-20 10:54

-Kevin? Hi, it's Elisabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.
-How big? Elisabeth. Last time you said that , I under the working overtime three nights and row.
-Well, I 've got a huge lot of typing. And Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
-All right, Elisabeth. But this is the last time.
作者: 那个、微笑    时间: 2010-8-20 11:27

Kevin?hi,it's Elisabeth ,I have a big faver to ask you.
How big, Elisabeth?Last  time  you  said  that  I under the working over time there  nights and  row .

Well, I 've got a huge lot of typing. And Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
All right, Elisabeth. But this is the last time.

作者: ggstudy    时间: 2010-8-20 15:04

-Kevin? Hi, this is Eillizabeth, I have a big favor to ask you.
-How big, Ellizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime three nights in a row.
-Well, I've got a huge load of typing, and Mr.Black has insisted I get it down by tommorow afternoon.
-All right, Ellizabeth. But this is the last time.
作者: bonnevie    时间: 2010-8-20 16:30

本帖最后由 bonnevie 于 2010-8-20 16:32 编辑

Kevin? Hi, this is Elisabeth, I have a big favor to ask you.
How big, Elisabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime three nights in a row.
Well, I've got a huge load of typing. And Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.  
All right, Elisabeth, but this is the last time.
作者: bonnevie    时间: 2010-8-20 16:33

长一点的单词竟然能拼错,唉,要背背单词了。
作者: zora    时间: 2010-8-20 20:07

--Kevin,hi .It's Elizerbse.I have a big fever to ask you.
--How big Elizerbse.Last time you said that ,I ended up working over time 3 nights and through.
--I've got a huge lot to typing.And Mr.Blacke has has insisted I get it down by tomorrow afternoon .
--All right ,Elizebese.But it is the last time.
作者: sallylliu    时间: 2010-8-20 20:21

A: Kevin,Hi, it's Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.
B: How big? Elizabeth? Last time you said that I end the work over the time three nights in a row.
A: Well, I've got huge model of typing, and Mr. Black had insisted I get it down by tomorrow afternoon.
B: All right, Elizabeth, but this is the last time.
作者: stockman    时间: 2010-8-20 20:22

Kevin? Hi, it is Elazebath. I hava a big favor to ask for you.
How big? Elazebath. Last time you said that, I ended up working over time for three nights of load.
Well, I've gotten huge a lot of typing, and Mr. Brake has insisted I got it done tomorrow afternoon.
Alright, Elazebath. But this is the last time.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-20 21:03

A: Kavin, Hi, It's Elizabeth, I have a big favor to ask you.
B: How big? Elizabeth. Last time you said that, I'm under that work overtime three nights and...
A: Well, I've got a huge lot of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted that I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
B: All right.Elizabeth, but this is the last time.
作者: Oo.Yolanda.oO    时间: 2010-8-20 21:55

A: Kevin? Hi, it’s Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.
B: How big, Elizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime 3 nights in a row!
A: Well, I’ve got a huge load of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
B: All right, Elizabeth. But this is the last time.
作者: lukai0522    时间: 2010-8-21 12:20

hehe,But  this  is  zhe last  time!
作者: Maggie.An    时间: 2010-8-23 14:44

A: Kevin,hi .It's Elizerbse.I have a big fever to ask you.
B: How big Elizerbse.Last time you said that ,I ended up working over time 3 nights at all.
A: I've got a huge lot  of typing.And Mr.Blacke has has insisted I get it down by tomorrow afternoon .
B: All right ,Elizebese.But this is the last time.
作者: alfie_lee    时间: 2010-8-23 14:47

Kevin? Hi,this is Elisabeth. I have a big favor to ask.
How big, Elisabeth? Last time you said that I under that working over time 3 nights and rows.
Well, I've get huge lot of typing, and Mr blake have insisted i get it  all by  tomorrow afternoon.
All right , Elisabeth.But this is last time.
作者: amy1975    时间: 2010-8-24 21:34

B: How big, Elisabeth. Last time you said that and I ended that work overtime three nights and row.
A: Well, I have got a huge load of typing and Mr.Black has insisted that I got these done by tomorrow afternoon.
B: All right, Elisabeth ,but this is the last time.
作者: mzhlei    时间: 2010-9-3 18:04

A:Kevin, hi, this is Elisabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.
B:How big?, Elisabeth? Last time you said that and I under the working over 3 nights in a row.
A:Well, I've got a huge lot of typing, and Mr Blick has insistented I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
B:All right, Elisabeth, but this is the last time.
作者: same1982    时间: 2010-9-4 17:00

---Kavin ? Hi , it is Ellizabeth . I have a big favor to ask for you  .
---How big . Last time you said that. I undered the working overtime three nights in a roll.
---I have got huge a lot of typing . Mr.c insisted that i get it dowm tomorrow afternoon .
---All right ,Ellizabeth . it is the last time .
作者: aizyan    时间: 2010-9-4 20:41

好听的啊
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-9 18:46

回复 1# 星期一

I want to see the standard answer.
作者: yuliang    时间: 2010-9-9 20:41

回复 1# 星期一

i want to see the standard answer.
作者: laguna2007    时间: 2010-10-1 23:44

Ask help for typing
--Kevin ,hi ,It's Elisabeth,I have a big favor to ask you
--How big?Elisabeth,Last time you said that ,I working over time three nights
--Well ,I've got huge lot og typing ,Mr Blake set I get down it tomorrow afternoon
--All right ,Elisabeth,But this is last time
作者: 7222952    时间: 2010-10-2 11:55

Kevin? Hi, it’s Elizabeth. I have a big favor to ask you.
- How big, Elizabeth? Last time you said that, I ended up working overtime 3 nights in a row!
- Well, I’ve got a huge load of typing and Mr. Blake has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
-All right, Elizabeth. But this is the last time.
作者: dingnigefei    时间: 2010-10-2 12:59

B: All right, Elisabeth ,but this is the last time
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-10-2 13:08

A:Kevin?Hi,it's Elisabeth.I have a big favor to ask you.
B:How big,Elisabeth?Last time you said that,I *** working  over time 3 nights***
A:Well ,I've got a huge lot of packing,and Mr Black has insisted I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
B:All right,Elisabeth,but this is the last time.
作者: lihuajingang99    时间: 2010-10-3 12:55

---Kewin,hi,this is liserbise,i have a big favor to ask you.
---How big liserbise?Last time you said that i under that working  over time three nights in a row.
---Well i've got a huge lot of typing,and mr black have insisted i get it down by tomorrow afternoon.
---All right,liserbise.But this is the last time.

作者: 小于    时间: 2010-10-3 13:45

刚开始学,有点迷茫
作者: greenhomedu    时间: 2010-12-30 17:31

A:Kaven? Hi,it's Elisabeth.I have a big faver to ask you.
B:How big,Elisabeth? Last time you said that I end that work overtime 3 nights in a row
A:Well,I have a huge load of typing and Mr.Black has insisted that I get it done by tomorrow afternoon.
B:All right,Elisabeth.But this is the last time.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2